Is it strange

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dana whites got mayweather money and does a job anybody can do. But the ufc fighters arent taking fights because they dont get paid enough and some are makin 10k or less a fight.. Idk seems like the ufc is a mafia business. The sport wont last much longer if they dont pay and cant promote anybody the right way. Really mcgreger saved the sport. And you got guys who are good zabit adesyana but nobodys gonna give a fuck as far as casuals.

Look around. It happens everywhere. How many times have we seen large corporations layoff swaths of low to medium paid workers due to budget constraints and then the CEO turns around and cashes a yearly bonus that was more than all of those employees combined would've made in a year?

I have no idea how such people sleep at night. It's just brutal selfishness and lack of compassion for those who help you live in the lap of luxury.

Dana whites got mayweather money and does a job anybody can do.

No, anybody can't do that. Else they would be making Mayweather money.

Dana isn't perfect, obviously, but let's just sit down and chill and be honest: You couldn't do it, I couldn't and most people couldn't.

ts serves fries, but if circumstances were different.....could run ufc.

damn you circumstances!

Dana isn't perfect, obviously, but let's just sit down and chill and be honest: You couldn't do it, I couldn't and most people couldn't.
The only reason i see somone cant is because theres not many jobs for it and you are competing for it but anyone who got it for a 10 to 20 mil sal plus other pay theyd do it better imo

I could do it with ease and do it 100x better and with 400 +mil in the bank id be givin back and spending my own on promotions

The only reason i see somone cant is because theres not many jobs for it and you are competing for it but anyone who got it for a 10 to 20 mil sal plus other pay theyd do it better imo

Could be said about literally any job in the world. Lots of people are more qualified to be prez of the USA than Donald Trump - yet they didn't get elected.

No way im reading that on a monday morning. Still drunk ffs

I could do it with ease and do it 100x better and with 400 +mil in the bank id be givin back and spending my own on promotions

Sure you could.

It's like looking at a Picasso painting and thinking: I could do that too.

I mean mayweather cant read has 0 education and he promotes better than dana hes even a boring fighter with that said yea anybody.

Look around. It happens everywhere. How many times have we seen large corporations layoff swaths of low to medium paid workers due to budget constraints and then the CEO turns around and cashes a yearly bonus that was more than all of those employees combined would've made in a year?

I have no idea how such people sleep at night. It's just brutal selfishness and lack of compassion for those who help you live in the lap of luxury.

How many times have we seen large corporations improve the lives of people around the world? The answer is infinitely many because capitalism has pulled more people out of poverty around the world than at any other point in human history.

How many times have we seen large corporations improve the lives of people around the world? The answer is infinitely many because capitalism has pulled more people out of poverty around the world than at any other point in human history.

In what way is that relevant to CEO pay?

I'm not against capitalism as a system. I also find it ironic how most people that trumpet this type of stuff are lucky to pull in $40k a year, but yet they somehow still think they're part of the good old boys club.

Sure you could.

It's like looking at a Picasso painting and thinking: I could do that too.
hmm....(not picasso)
552846_v1.jpg

He could take the money the problem is he likes to also take the spot light and shit on fighters.

He is deplorable

Dana whites got mayweather money and does a job anybody can do. But the ufc fighters arent taking fights because they dont get paid enough and some are makin 10k or less a fight.. Idk seems like the ufc is a mafia business. The sport wont last much longer if they dont pay and cant promote anybody the right way. Really mcgreger saved the sport. And you got guys who are good zabit adesyana but nobodys gonna give a fuck as far as casuals.
A union could help improve fighter pay. But, there's a problem. The highest paid fighters would probably make less to help raise the pay of the lower fighters. It's difficult to get union support from champions and huge draws because it would diminished their income, they would essentially be supporting something against their financial interest and so far no fighter has made that move. A union could do other things as well, but this appears to be the biggest issue with unionization. You need the top guys to be on board.

Some art is phenomenal, but this is bullshit and so is a lot of other "art"

please, i don't want to hear any more talk like this at the dinner party later......i'll be mortified.....we talked about this behavior....please edit your post before someone makes the connection...

Lets just be honest hear i use to fight im 28 my buddy still does hes invited to join top team but lets see 6 to 8 fights hel be 32 and the ufc likes to keep you unnoticed for ever thats 160k he can make 20k per so hes made 20 to 40k a year... By the time if u get a top 10 or title fight youre all done u got 6 years to make it to top 10 and make 80 to 100k that year or 500k for the belt its a rough road i joined the army and got a good job he already said fuck that. N take a chance being 40 and broke /broken the guys who dont make it are fucked.

He could take the money the problem is he likes to also take the spot light and shit on fighters.

He is deplorable

part of his job is to be in the spotlight. he's the primary spokesman for the company.

examples of him shitting on fighters are often like "his ego got in the way" or "he's on his way to the hospital" or "he turned down the fight".

Back