Is it possible for TJ to look anymore douchey then he did in that faceoff with Henry

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Holy shit. It ranked a 11 out of 10 on the douche meter. I mean this guy had it all. He had the giant sunglasses on, chewing gum like a it's the best piece of gum that's ever been chewed. Looking Smug asf with a giant sideways smirk on his face, gold ice around his neck, long brown trench coat and the burton mens wear shiney dress shoes that left a reflection that would hurt your eyes if it was a sunny day. (Might be why TJ is sporting those shades on indoors ?)
I actually enjoy TJs fights as they are usually very entertaining but I think after watching that I will be cheering for Henry. Too much for me but hey, to each their own.

I'll prolly get lit up for this on here but I dont care

Loved the snake slamming entrance by Henry.

Here's the vid

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

CmjrPi3VUAE052V.jpg

LMAO they both look absolutely ridiculous. 5 feet tall men acting and dressing like that is not a good look.

Yea he does look like a bit of a cunt...

8337abbc77b716282af9fd21693ed755

cejudodillashaw.png

He's a good fighter but a shitty person.

Total douchebag.

are you serious. cejudo talking in third person, citing his gold medal for the 1000th time, buying a plastic snake just to do some cringy shit in the spot..... and dillashaw being "douchey" is what you noticed

That was quick. Wastelanded in under 5. I gave it about 15 until the move. Some mod is in abit of a short fuse mood tonight.
Gotta choose my words wiser Mods wont have it somedays

LOL at the douchebags in the crowd.

are you serious. cejudo talking in third person, citing his gold medal for the 1000th time, buying a plastic snake just to do some cringy shit in the spot..... and dillashaw being "douchey" is what you noticed
That was a real snake!! Henry was able to ko it before it could attack.

Ok, might have been a fake snake :)

That was quick. Wastelanded in under 5. I gave it about 15 until the move. Some mod is in abit of a short fuse mood tonight.
Gotta choose my words wiser Mods wont have it somedays
You’ll probably be banned by nights end now.

TJ is confident and has embraced the snake label. Confidence is key.
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-17_20-48-3.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-17_20-48-3.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 3
And how could you call him a douche when Cejudo went full cringe beyond wwe.

Back