Social Is it homophobic to find two men kissing or having sex in movies off-putting?

Imagine a world where people call you degenerate for your innate sexual desires. Where you're denied equal treatment and equal rights. Where you live in fear of being beaten to death for your innate natural sexuality.

Oh wait, you can't imagine that, because being a chud requires having zero empathy.
Does that apply to people who have "innate sexual desires" towards children? You didn't specify "gay" in your post, so just checking if your "empathy" is across the board, or if it only applies to ones you personally endorse. Seems like nothing you said applies across the board, and it's really just gay guys you're into.

Is this forum a good representation of people in real life? All I said in another thread was that myself and every single guy I know find kissing or sex scenes performed by men in movies/shows to be extremely off-putting and I got a few posters got offended.

I think it probably means you have hidden homosexual tendencies.

I think it probably means you have hidden homosexual tendencies.
I wouldn't think that would be the case as I stated just seeing liver cooking grosses me out and I want to leave the room so does that mean I secretly desire Liver?

its a gay pride flag? how is that not sexual?
Are there naked bodies on it? Is there a printed message like let's fuck? No, it's just a fucking rainbow.

You should worry more about the Superbowl Half Time Show. You don't think a lot of kids watch that?

Are there naked bodies on it? Is there a printed message like let's fuck? No, it's just a fucking rainbow.

You should worry more about the Superbowl Half Time Show. You don't think a lot of kids watch that?
it stands for gay sex? and i agree superbowl half time show n adult shows not for young children.

Does that apply to people who have "innate sexual desires" towards children? You didn't specify "gay" in your post, so just checking if your "empathy" is across the board, or if it only applies to ones you personally endorse. Seems like nothing you said applies across the board, and it's really just gay guys you're into.

comparing consenting relationships to adults preying on kids unable to give proper consent is just bitching for the sake of bitching and makes no actual point.

Last edited:
it stands for gay sex?
It does? The J blank C must stand for Jesus Fucking Christ you're dumb.

I suppose the peace symbol stands for lesbian scissoring too, does it?

One question I always wondered did the Gays just steal the Rainbow for the Leprechauns or did they sign away the rights?

What was actually said in the other thread was a single instance of men kissing in a film ruins the entire thing. And then a statement that response doesn't represent homophobia.

Which I argued is homophobia. If you have a such a strong emotional reaction to mundane displays of affection that you can't process it and move on for an entire movie then obviously you have a strong dislike or prejudice against homophobic behavior. Which is the definition of homophobia. It doesn't offend me dudes feel this way but lets call a spade a spade.

I mean there's a male on male rape scene in pulp fiction and I've literally never heard the sight of it ruined the movie for a single dude. That's because the gay person gets brutally murdered for it. Straight dudes like that scene because I don't think it's the actual sight of these acts that bothers them, it's the inference that being gay is ok or attempts to accept the behavior as normal.

Imagine a world where people call you degenerate for your innate sexual desires. Where you're denied equal treatment and equal rights. Where you live in fear of being beaten to death for your innate natural sexuality.

Oh wait, you can't imagine that, because being a chud requires having zero empathy.
Former banned bro hurt in his feels

Huge homophobe here.

Guess what, the label is no longer scary.

Homophobe now means you won't let someone force it up your ass or fondle your kids. I'll take the label.

Yes, I don't want to watch dudes have sex in a movie. Or in the streets. Or celebrate it. Keep it in your bedroom.
I love that you guys will openly say you're homophobes while simultaneously arguing that you're not homophobes. Fascists are the ultimate slimy bad faith actors

Back