I remeber a JRE MMA episode with Shaub where he was saying that when he trained at Jackson Wink he used to accidentaly get erections from Waterson wearing spandex, and he would have to go and hide so he didn't have to roll with her.
Well that’s cool, at least he’s or getting boners at the weigh ins...lol
{<Mcgoat}

It’s common for men and women who work together to hook up, across the board of all industries.
Yep, dosen't matter what brought people together it's just time together that creates those bonds. Spend enough of it together with any sort of mutual attraction eventually one or both will want to wall paper the closet.

Lol. The answer is yes.

Pablo Popovich was banging Thiago Silva’s ex wife who was his BJJ student.

Pat Barry met rose at her gym when she was a kid.

Athletic dudes bang the hottest chick in the room. Who knew.
That's very fuckin weird with Barry

Fighter girls a lot of the time date fighters.

I remember back when Gina was fighting she said she could never date a guy who wasn't a fighter because she didn't like feeling she could easily kick their ass. But then Henry Caville came along.

Then you got girls like Paige, Rose, Miesha, Cyborg, Veronica Macedo, Ronda, Nunes etc all dating fighters.

Caville and Carano was either a publicity stunt or incompatible matchmaking, but they never seemed to have chemistry together. Carano is no longer with Caville and is now back with her long time kickboxer boyfriend, and she seems to be much happier from the photos.

Hermès Francas former ufc champ went to jail after private session with a female student where they practiced BJJ and he raped her. Not cool.

Not just a female student. A child female student. She was under 14 years old.

Hermes Franca is fucking scum. It is insane that he is teaching BJJ again in Brazil.

Mike Swick started shagging Anastasia Yankova

Was watching the countdown and saw that Jennifer Maia pretty much started hooking up with her coach and now they are in a relationship.

How common is this? Is there more examples of coaches hooking up with there fighters?

Its interesting that even in a brutal sport like mma, fighters still getting sum extra lovin in gym after training lol

<NewGina>

Without even putting much thought into it, these fighters come to mind

Joanne calderwood: hooked up with her first coach, and is marrying her current coach
karolina kowalkiewicz: married her coach
cynthia calvillo: was with her coach justin buckles for a while
Megan anderson: strong rumors that she's banging her coach james krause
Michelle waterson: her husband teaches her "boxing"
PVZ: apparently had a good time with many mentors at Team alfa male

I'm sure there are a shit load more examples out there.

Without even putting much thought into it, these fighters come to mind

Joanne calderwood: hooked up with her first coach, and is marrying her current coach
karolina kowalkiewicz: married her coach
cynthia calvillo: was with her coach justin buckles for a while
Megan anderson: strong rumors that she's banging her coach james krause
Michelle waterson: her husband teaches her "boxing"
PVZ: apparently had a good time with many mentors at Team alfa male

I'm sure there are a shit load more examples out there.
Red pill is so true. Women like to f whoever superior than them.

Yes, in the sense that that’s where they get their boyfriends from, or their boyfriends introduce them to the sport. I bet some girls sleep around but they probably want to be a bit secretive because a gym is a close knit community

Back