Is it best to mix Muscle Milk with other supplements?

Beach Head

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just started taking Muscle Milk but I take them by themself without other supplements. Should I be blending it with other supplements to see better results? Do some of you guys do that or just take the Muscle Milk by itself without mixing it. Thanx guys.

i wana know too!.. my muscle milk order is coming in soon!... i'm planning on taking it with my evening multi post-workout..

What do you mean? That's a vague question. I don't think there's anything to take with MM that has a synergistic effect, but there are other supplements you may add to your regimen to improve it (that can be taken in conjunction with MM).

Madmick said:
What do you mean? That's a vague question. I don't think there's anything to take with MM that has a synergistic effect, but there are other supplements you may add to your regimen to improve it (that can be taken in conjunction with MM).

I mean do some of u literally mix the Muscle Milk in a blender with something else or do u just drink it by itself or drink it and drink other supplements as well.

Just drink by itself. Muscle Milk has alot of fat, so don't drink too much. It tastes great by itself so its good to go.

Depends on your goals, MM has MCTs so in theory you dont want to mix it with other carbs because your body will burn the MCTs as energy unless you eat carbs then your body will burn the carbs and not the MCTs. Personaly i still mix MM with milk/fruit and i am not decided if this is a good or bad idea yet. You probably shouldnt do this but i do, but on the flip side i am only 172lbs and have a decent metabolism so it could effect some more than me. Its all up to you, im still undecided like i said. If you are lifting/training hard id mix some glutamine in with it though.

I take a multi vitamin and fish oil with my Muscle Milk.

I hope that helps.

The muscle milk 'tub' says get some Cytogainer for maximum synergy!

I think both supps are made in the same lab/company maybe?

what about creatine?.. u guys think it'd be good to take creatine along with muscle milk?.. i'm assuming i can.. but a little re-assurance doesn't hurt.. :D

i'm thinking of doing this next week when i get my order in the mail :D

Your protein shakes shouldnt effect your supplements to the extent. You should take protein in no matter what. Its up to you to decide if you want others. Like for instance i took MM and Monohydrate...Not bad...Then i took Whey and Nitrix...better...Now im receiving Muscle Juice(mass gainer/protein) and will be taking it alone, other then my fish oils and glutamine tablets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back