Is Hyun Gyu Lim Out of his Fight with Marcelo Guimares Again?!

MestizoIV

Milk Steak Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The fight between Hyun Gyu Lim vs Marcelo Guimares that was supposed to happen at UFC Macau was rescheduled for UFC on FUEL TV 8 in Japan but I just saw on sherdog that Guimares is facing another Korean, Jae Suk Lim http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-on-Fuel-TV-8-Silva-vs-Stann-26333. Judging by his record he looks like a late replacement. Are we ever gonna see "Ace" Lim in the UFC or what?!

That's what i am wondering..i am excited about this beastly korean''prodigy'' i really want to see what he will do in the UFC...he's constantly being held back. I know it's no fault of his own but it sucks...I WANT TO SEE HIM FIGHT

I haven't heard anything, if he is the replacement they have is coming off a first round knockout loss, the UFC could do better than that

I haven't heard anything, but yearh, if he were to get replaced, that would be a shame (he was the WW that had a hard time cutting weight last time right?). I have heard of Jae Suk Lim though and he's supposed to be pretty good

PS, any news on Kyung Ho-Kang? He was supposed to be fighting at this event, but sherdog doesn't have it listed

may be it's a typo where they wrote Lim and it automatically went to Jae Suk Lim instead of Hyun Gyu Lim (like on Facebook with that auto-tag)

He fought twice in 2012, what a fail by you

Fucking Wiki. Awesome forum name, though. LMAO.

LetMeBangBro.jpg

may be it's a typo where they wrote Lim and it automatically went to Jae Suk Lim instead of Hyun Gyu Lim (like on Facebook with that auto-tag)

i am dearly hoping that this is the case.

On the "maybe it's nothing" side of things, the official UFC website still has Lim vs Guimares listed so who knows.

I know the rumor going around is the card is scheduled to be updated in a few days, mainly after New Year's so again, who knows.

He fought twice in 2012, what a fail by you

You should actually have the AV of the poster above you.

That's what i am wondering..i am excited about this beastly korean''prodigy'' i really want to see what he will do in the UFC...he's constantly being held back. I know it's no fault of his own but it sucks...I WANT TO SEE HIM FIGHT

He messes up his cut for the 1st fight by not doing it right.It was his fault.

we can only hope. didn't the ufc recently make a poster for ufc 155 that has dan miller instead of jim miller on it?

Back