Is Herb Dean really the best in the business?

I miss Cesil People's

I like McCarthy, Herzog and Rosenthal. Yamasaki is a train wreck, Dean is inconsistent.

he doesnt stop fights when too much damage ex:weidman/rocky.jds/cain 2.

Nope. Never was. Dana just said he was when Big John was doing his Affliction gig, and all of his shills followed suit.

That is very unlike Dana to bury someone who goes off onto other ventures.

Herb Dean is my 2nd favorite ref.

Everyone else is tied for 1st.

I like Herb Dean. I don't think I have a particular rank in mind, but I feel better hearing he's in charge of big fights than most other guys.

No love for Miragliotta?

Nope. Never was. Dana just said he was when Big John was doing his Affliction gig, and all of his shills followed suit.
That is so true. I've never seen anyone else mention that before. I'm glad there's people who don't forget.

It's frightening how many follow suit without question when Dana decides to slander someone.

Herb is bad super quick stoppages brb getting the popcorn oh wait it's over herb called it on a body shot

Mills Lane is GOAT referee, oh wait he was boxing not MMA. He was 3rd man in ring when Tyson bit Holyfields ear. Should have seen him in that fight, he was very animated.

Herb is just prolific figure in the octagon. How reffing is some of the worst and what ever mazzagatti did in the past herb is q thousand times worse, but yesterday or whenever it was he did pretty good, still stopped a world title match prematurely yeah messed up enite shows, mcman gets dropped by a body shot and he steppa in like a total tool, bara Faber etc. Herb redeemed himself in the rockhold Weidman beat down, legit stoppage, but honestly what's up with the corner thoe in the damn towel you freakin meatheads'.

I like josh Rosenthal and Yves lavigne.

Classic ref is Larry landless

Keith piwterso. Should only ref flyweight fights

Back