Is GSP a bully?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
GSP only wants to fight guys he knows or thinks he can beat. He wanted Mcgregor a guy who fought at 145 a couple of years ago while he just fought at 185. Now he wants Khabib a 155 pounder.

How disgusting is it that a guy is in negotiations with a fight against a guy in a weight division 30 pounds less. Fighting, Whitaker, Woodley or hell even Silva is more honorable then trying to pick a fight with Mcgregor or Khabib.

Scared of Anderson and Tyron.
Man I love it when fight fans call fighters of elite level calibre, scared.

You think GSP would 50-43 this version of Silva? I love Silva but he fights to not look bad now, does enough to make it seem like its still there. But we know deep down.

Id even wage he'd jab out Woodley. GSP is dangerous and he's nearly half a decade from when he retired.

Breaking news - Man who punches people for money displays bully-like traits

GSP only wants to fight guys he knows or thinks he can beat. He wanted Mcgregor a guy who fought at 145 a couple of years ago while he just fought at 185. Now he wants Khabib a 155 pounder.

How disgusting is it that a guy is in negotiations with a fight against a guy in a weight division 30 pounds less. Fighting, Whitaker, Woodley or hell even Silva is more honorable then trying to pick a fight with Mcgregor or Khabib.

Man with cemented legacy only looking for money fights at the end of his career, shocking really. GSP is probably the first ever to do it.

More of a cherry picker than a bully. He consistently fought the top ranked guys as champ and beat them. He earned it imo

Atleast he didn't put the divisions on hold by holding the title hostage like every champ seems to do now a days

No I don't think GSP is a bully and probably is against bullying being a victim of it himself when he was younger. I think he officially retired after the Hendricks fight and only came back to fight Bisping because of the opportunity. He's retired so unless a similar situation presents itself where he can capitalize like a fight with Conor he won't be interested. Against Conor it would be purely for the money and magnitude of the fight, but against Khabib I think he feels as though he doesn't have to worry about Khabib's striking and has the ability to out grapple and out wrestle him to get a another belt in a different weight class

Yea, he is a bully. He bullied a drunken bastard who is 3 inches taller and 20lbs heavier.

What a coward.

I think risk averse more than anything - doesn't want to get ktfo again lol

Khabib and GSP are about the same size. Khabib miss 155 weight two time because he cut a lot of weight.

Khabib and GSP are about the same size. Khabib miss 155 weight two time because he cut a lot of weight.

GSP walks around at a non-fight 195-200 pounds. He and Khabib are not the same size. And the fight wont happen anyway because what weight would they fight at?

Supply and demand?

Back