Knocked Out:

Arlovski
Overeem
Cain
JDS
Stipe

Dropped Tyson Fury in Boxing in a split decision loss

Enough of the "Stipe UFC HW GOAT" BS

And no, Jones doesn't become UFC HW Goat if he beats retired Stipe next year minus USADA

Francis is the ufc goat, the true ufc champ (not bum jones) and Dana's worst fumble personified. This'll come back to haunt Dana 4 sure

Last edited:
How much does the UFC miss him right now?

Dana will talk his shit about this fight when it is brought up but he is crying inside.

Knocked Out:

Arlovski
Overeem
Cain
JDS
Stipe

Dropped Tyson Fury in Boxing in a split decision loss

Enough of the "Stipe UFC HW GOAT" BS

And no, Jones doesn't become UFC HW Goat if he beats retired Stipe next year minus USADA
No? What he did in boxing has no bearing on what he did in MMA.

Amazing accomplishment tonight but it doesn’t change his UFC career. Stipe is still the UFC HW GOAT.

Can we stop with these dumbass goat threads after every fight?

Not to mention the guy just fought in a completely different sport and you are talking about the UFC GOAT. As if this boxing match changes his UFC status.

Maybe not in resume, but the Francis we saw tonight and the night he beat Stipe mops the floor with any HW there has ever been including Fedor and Jones.

My opinion.
That was a punch drunk stipe who rocked Francis but rushed in and got koed

I think the Jones / Frank fight needs to happen.

$20mil is probably not enough now though.

Stipe was old and also had a win over Francis so it's not that simple. I think had he stayed he does likely end up as such but like Khabib we'll never know. You can't get credit for what you haven't done. Ngannou is a reasonable consideration though given how impressive he's wins were and he's for me now the most accomplished former UFC heavyweight champ in the sports history, what he did tonight is an all time great moment in sports. Fedor is still probably the GOAT if we're being fair in regards to all HW MMA fighters though. He didn't win the boxing match but he won far more than anyone could have imagined against such insurmountable odds. I knew he had a great chin so I didn't think he'd get KO'd but the dude lost by a round and was never in trouble. Incredible.

Back