Is Foggy one of the worst posters in the heavies?

0GcFi1S.jpg

This has to be one of the biggest rustlings in Sherdog history.

Only thing that comes close is that clown EoW, who got so rustled by my soccer trolling thread that he now calls me out in the soccer thread in Sports Bar every morning, like 3 weeks later...

Foggy's has always been like a father figure to me.

His posts really helped me find meaning in life, as well as a renewed purpose and passion to reach deep inside myself.

<-- Not rustled
obv wonderbread is look at the extent he has gone in this thread
I know he is Foggy's real acct now

<-- Not rustled

Jesus Christ, the poor wittle baby is having a breakdown.

This is what happens when you don't ask Mom's permission before leaving neopets.com

Thread speaks for itself. All of this guys threads and posts I've seen are terrible and he just tries to get people to hate on fighters, most of the time Sage and Ronda.

Anybody else worse than this clown?
Butt hurt much?

<-- Not rustled

How would you feel about yourself if you found out that Wonderbread wasn't my account?

TS, I am gonna be honest here for a second and try to help you out, because I'm starting to feel for you man.

The WORST thing you can do to a troll persona like me, Foggy, or El Chapo is to make a thread calling us out in the HWs. This is like giving our egos a blowjob.

TS, I am gonna be honest here for a second and try to help you out, because I'm starting to feel for you man.

The WORST thing you can do to a troll persona like me, Foggy, or El Chapo is to make a thread calling us out in the HWs. This is like giving our egos a blowjob.

I don't really feel like I'm trolling. I sincerely want to hear about TS feelings on this subject...

How would he feel if he found out that Wonderbread isn't my account, and that many people across the country are legitimately reacting to his Thread.

I don't really feel like I'm trolling. I sincerely want to hear about TS feelings on this subject...

How would he feel if he found out that Wonderbread isn't my account, and that many people across the country are legitimately reacting to his Thread.

Like a cat playing with a mouse :)

If TS is Foggy then that's pretty sad... but I've seen others do similar things, its pretty normal around here for the more attention starved posters.

If not then TS is pretty rustled.

Go to bed. Night night...

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who helped make this thread happen...

Without the help and support of the Diehard MMA fans, this wouldn't be possible.
You all know who you are: wonderbread, Son of Werdum, Lex, and many more that I'm forgetting, and all of you that have rallied in this thread, I thank you!

I also need to give a special shout out to the now departed SD poster going by the acct name of "El Chapo".
One of the most epic DieHard MMA fan posters in the history of Sherdog.

"Rustling the Jimmies of the Casuals is not a job, it's a calling."
"Clapping"

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who helped make this thread happen...

Without the help and support of the Diehard MMA fans, this wouldn't be possible.
You all know who you are: wonderbread, Son of Werdum, Lex, and many more that I'm forgetting, and all of you that have rallied in this thread, I thank you!

I also need to give a special shout out to the now departed SD poster going by the acct name of "El Chapo".
One of the most epic DieHard MMA fan posters in the history of Sherdog.

"Rustling the Jimmies of the Casuals is not a job, it's a calling."
giphy.gif

Back