Is Fiorot VS Blanchfield the highest level non title fight in WMMA history?

High level.. There are like 5 women in MMA history that displayed high level, Cyborg, Nunes, Valentina, Holly and Ronda (grappling). Yes, there are some other solid girls but 95% lack explosivness which makes fight very boring. Some are very tough, and win fights and titles by grit and toughness, which in a way is watchable but just think the level is way to bad, I don't like womens MMA, makes alot of UFC cards boring. Women should be grateful that the UFC is equal, letting them share cards with men.
When I visit female fighters social media, and they have big followers numbers, I think it's just because sex sells, people find them hot. And yeah the UFC cashes in on it aswell.
Women are better suited in others sports, atleast for me. I can appreciate a good female grappling chess match for example when the technique is solid, but for MMA I do feel the lack of explosiveness is what makes women fights not for me. There are a few exceptions, yes.. Very few.
Damn I went of, but seeing this fight and word highlevel..womens mma in a nutshell.

Back