Is England the new Brazil?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I know Silva's at the end of his career so this fight doesn't really matter but that was still a pretty terrible decision.

Don't even get me started on Bisping getting hit with a flying knee then getting 5 minutes to recover...

how is it a terrible decision when 3/4 of people on here and all 3 judges had it 48-47 bisping?

Nothing like calling a close fight a terrible decision. Overreaction Saturday!

I know Silva's at the end of his career so this fight doesn't really matter but that was still a pretty terrible decision.

Don't even get me started on Bisping getting hit with a flying knee then getting 5 minutes to recover...
he only had that long to recover because anderson was ignoring everyone telling him the fight wasnt over

and anderson clearly lost 1/2 and 4 just by doing nothing for the majority of the round

bisping got saved by the bell and by anderson not jumping on him, if he landed one more shot herb pulls the plug but he tried a walk away KO half a second before the bell

Don't be stupid. What 3rd round did Silva win? That's right he didn't. He lost 3-2. Judges were perfect in that fight.

And who gave him that time, TS? The corrupt British MMA people or Anderson Palhares Silva?

Are you suggesting Silva gave Bisping time to recover cause he's corrupt?

I was rooting for Silva but have no problem with the result. All his clowning and standing against the fence achieved nothing. The fight was his to take if he wanted it but he chose to mess around instead.

TS, it was a close fight. Not a Diego Sanchez fight

Back