Is Demetrious Johnson ducking TJ Dillashaw?

DJ ducking TJ?

• Total voters
Only uneducated morons would believe that DJ is ducking TJ Dillishaw

One of the main reasons for not wanting the fight...Fear of TJ missing weight...

Has no problem fighting Ray Borg who has missed weight multiple times tho

{<hhh]

giphy.gif

Ray Borg: no PPV points, no weight guarantees (missed weight twice in last 4)
TJ Dillashaw: gets PPV points, no weight guarantees (never fought at 125)

The situation is basically the same but he's willing to take less money to fight Borg. Duck.
This.

A fight with TJ would be close to a super fight and would be mighty mouses first PPV headline. Clearly ducking.

How Is this not a blatant ducking? Dude said no to a fight against a worthy contender. Bottom line is he is scared. And especially scared to lose his belt. Absolutely pathetic. If he was a contender maybe just maybe you could say hey, this fight doesn't make sense. But it does, flw sucks and there are no top contenders with a great chance to make the fight competitive.

Ducking, and as far as his career goes its a huge mistake.

He finally gets a chance at a real scalp, and for his record-breaking defense no less.

Nobody is going to tune in to see him collect a squirrel scalp, even if it is his 11th in a row.

How Is this not a blatant ducking? Dude said no to a fight against a worthy contender. Bottom line is he is scared. And especially scared to lose his belt. Absolutely pathetic. If he was a contender maybe just maybe you could say hey, this fight doesn't make sense. But it does, flw sucks and there are no top contenders with a great chance to make the fight competitive.
<LikeReally5>

The circumstances are shit for him to take this fight. No pay if TJ misses weight. Fight Borg as a replacement with no PPV share in return if that happens (train for 2 guys). Get PPV points which amount to little given how neither of them is a draw. Fight a tougher opponent for basically the same pay with a bunch of ifs, while Borg is business as usual. He'll make the weight and there's no drama about pay.

All that said MM wouldn't point out every stipulation if he knew TJ was an easy fight.

FORCED to fight an opponent? I don't think that's the right terminology. He doesn't have to fight, but if he wants to, he will get paid the money he contractually agreed to. Because he's now been given a different opponent more than 3 months out (you know, the length of time for a FULL camp), he's entitled to more money?

How does that work?

What if he was told to fight TJ first time around, would he demand more money than he agreed to because the opponent is more dangerous? No, of course not. You're the champ.

If he was fighting TJ, and TJ got injured and they swapped him out with Borg, do you think he'd be having the same whinge? Nope. He'd say something like "I'm a warrior, I'll fight anyone, I don't care who it is".

He lost his easy opponent and has been given a much harder one. I get it, he's not happy about it. But now he suddenly gets to choose who he fights? Now he thinks he's entitled to more money? It just reeks of ducking.
Please, you reek of hate.
Listen to yourself: "He should accept whoever the company puts in front of him, not complain about his pay and just fight!!"

He did not want borg. The company FORCED him to take that fight.
So they agree on a price.

Then they put in front of him a much harder opponent, but a guy who never fought in this division and all he asked was guarantees that he would be compensated if TJ didn't make weight.
They deny and then bully him to accept the fight. He does not bulge, then they go publicly berating him and demanding him to accept.

Then you read his side, and disregard it all and call it duck?
You need a brain... or at least the ability to think impartially.

He would be the first fighter in history to have have his show money, his opponents show money, his win bonus and PPV points all guaranteed for being offered a name he should be thankful for. WAKE UP!! HE MAKES THE UFC ZERO MONEY! HE HAS NO LEVERAGE. HE'S A FINANCIAL LIABILITY!

WAKE UP! THAT IS IN DIRECT RELATION TO THE FACT THE UFC SPENDS NO MONEY PROMOTING HIM!!!

DJ is just looking for an easy fight to break the record. TJ is definitely no easy fight. I guess he would be more willing to fight TJ after breaking the record.

Dude shows up at fighters union press conference, and six months later he's one of Dana's goon henchmen. DJ isn't the chicken.

After hearing DJ on the mma hour, clearly not a matter of ducking. He has been badly mistreated and I'm glad he's standing his ground.

WAKE UP! THAT IS IN DIRECT RELATION TO THE FACT THE UFC SPENDS NO MONEY PROMOTING HIM!!!
They made an entire TUF around him like 6 months ago. Casuals dont care about 125ers. Its like scientific data by now. Promoting him so he can have 180k instead of 140k PPVs? UFC will lose money promoting this guy. Look at his PPV numbers and WAKE UP IDIOT!!!!!!!!! UFC is a business ... a struggling one. Stop being such an emotional little bitch about it. You and everybody else. This business caters to stars to earn the company money. The last shit I took is a bigger star than DJ. Almost literally. How do you promote a guy who won't challenge himself? Wait wait wait ... you want them to try and promote DJ vs Borg and expect to make money from it? LMAO.

They made an entire TUF around him like 6 months ago. Casuals dont care about 125ers. Its like scientific data by now. Promoting him so he can have 180k instead of 140k PPVs? UFC will lose money promoting this guy. Look at his PPV numbers and WAKE UP IDIOT!!!!!!!!!
Idiot is the one who claims "Small men don't sell" when the biggest draw in MMA EVER is someone who fought at the FW division.
Well, guess what? I don't care about your offenses plus I can offend as well.

But the difference is that I have the argument that kills your statement. Only you are just too dumb to think about it.

So not only you are an ignorant fool, but one proud to bedumb enough to think that offending me somehow will make you right.

Idiot is the one who claims "Small men don't sell" when the biggest draw in MMA EVER is someone who fought at the FW division.
Well, guess what? I don't care about your offenses plus I can offend as well.

But the difference is that I have the argument that kills your statement. Only you are just too dumb to think about it.

So not only you are an ignorant fool, but one proud to bedumb enough to think that offending me somehow will make you right.
Well ... where is the argument that kills my statement? Because Conor fought at 145 he's the same as DJ? 5'9 is above average height in America. 5'3 is midget status. And he takes fights at 170. Any other amazing points you have left for me? Don't compare the celestial body that is Conor Mcgregor to fucking MM. Please.

Well ... where is the argument that kills my statement? Because Conor fought at 145 he's the same as DJ? 5'9 is above average height in America. 5'3 is midget status. And he takes fights at 170. Any other amazing points you have left for me?
yes, the fact you are desperately trying to separate Conor from ":the lighter divisions".
It is fairly obvious (to anyone with a functional brain) that it is meant FW and below.
Conor fought at FW, got massive amounts of promotion by the UFC AND broke most records, thus invalidating your point.

Next time, ask for a friend to help you with the post.
Every Time you get close to a computer, ask him to kick you in the balls.

That will help you not look so stupid.

yes, the fact you are desperately trying to separate Conor from ":the lighter divisions".
It is fairly obvious (to anyone with a functional brain) that it is meant FW and below.
Conor fought at FW, got massive amounts of promotion by the UFC AND broke most records, thus invalidating your point.

Next time, ask for a friend to help you with the post.
Every Time you get close to a computer, ask him to kick you in the balls.

That will help you not look so stupid.
I ask my friends what you think of Conor Mcgregor I get 20 different responses. I ask my friends what they think of MM they would ask me who the fuck is that? Most casuals don't know any name other than Ronda and Conor. Just shut up dude you quoted me first you're out of your league and I'm busy. My brothers watch Conor's fights with their friends and they've never heard of Jon Jones. They are called casuals and they are the UFC's primary consumer.

Didnt he first say he didnt deserve a TS? now hes claiming its a weight issue when tj never missed weight and borg has? The guy is paranoid to make the title defense record so he can claim hes as good as he says he is, he is clearly ducking and going for the easier fighter

Back