Is DC a bit tipsy on the weigh in show?

Pube Wig

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I am sure most of you know that he has been hitting the bottle before shows, but I've never heard him this bad.

Slurring, getting the official weigh-in weight wrong and calling the scale faulty...

872cff996409c0aca4d0d4467e7596286c364048546ce6b78e7625f4694ceaf7_1-551790865.jpg

He has been out of control the last 5 months or so .

He was INSANE in Aubu daubi

DC is the least professional colour guy I’ve ever heard in 50 years of watching pro sports. I literally don’t wear my hearing aids when he is on the mic. Neither of those statements is anything but 100% true. I can’t believe this clown has been doing colour still 7 years later. It’s bizarre to me.

Two things.

1. Conor wants to talk about being a sober professional? Pass.

2. "Commentating a McGregor event.". When is he supposedly fighting? Not that I care, just surprised I missed the announcement.

Yes he's into the sauce when doing that show. I feel like Dana must never watch it because it's pretty obvious.

Also even sober I don't like his style/personality at all.

There was a recent commercial of whatever that ESPN show he and a few others do, where he had a beer in hand.

I think he does down a few before the events.

Conor calling out someone's substance issues?

Pot, meet kettle.

I did watch a clip of the weigh ins and Cormier was just spewing incoherent nonsense while fighters were missing weight in the background uncommented on

I give it a semi-pass because it's just the weigh ins (they usually didn't have any commentary until just now I guess) but yes he's noticeably getting further and further out front in the 'worst commentator' competition

DC is the least professional colour guy I’ve ever heard in 50 years of watching pro sports. I literally don’t wear my hearing aids when he is on the mic. Neither of those statements is anything but 100% true. I can’t believe this clown has been doing colour still 7 years later. It’s bizarre to me.
Yawn. You’re telling lies

I know that's why it was only a 'semi' pass, we'll see how bad he is tomorrow 'when it matters' I guess
<28>
I think he will be ''better'' because Joe isn't there, I think? DC+Joe and they become teenage boys... xD

Back