Is Dan Hardy Just There Because He's British?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm only a purple belt under some dude in the boonies and this dude has no clue what he's talking about in the ground. Pay extra for Bisping for god sake. This dude was a mid tier striker and a bottom shit grappler. FFFFFF

It's because he had DMT experience with Ayahuasca

I mean Hardy was never a great grappler...he was a professional fighter so he obviously has an understanding.
But as much as I’ve seen him be wrong about things, I would take any notes he had, especially grappling, with a grain of salt

You hating on the wrong Hardy, bruh.

ooooommmmmmm

Has he apologised yet for spreading rumours like a sweetie wifey?

I'm only a purple belt under some dude in the boonies and this dude has no clue what he's talking about in the ground. Pay extra for Bisping for god sake. This dude was a mid tier striker and a bottom shit grappler. FFFFFF
FITE ME HOE! !
<209Bitch>

He's there because he's articulate and charismatic. Which is a fucking rarity in the MMA world. Who would you rather listen to, Hardy or an Olympic great with a mouth full of marbles and no ability to communicate with the audience? Hardy is brilliant I think.

He's there because he's articulate and charismatic. Which is a fucking rarity in the MMA world. Who would you rather listen to, Hardy or an Olympic great with a mouth full of marbles and no ability to communicate with the audience? Hardy is brilliant I think.
With those restrictions he's good but knowledge he's highly flawed. There are plenty of people who are more well rounded and could commentate accurately. Grappling he will call subs a wrap when technically it's not close which ik Rogan does but not to the capacity that he does. Dude is known for getting fucked by GSP but escaping arm-bars from mount when even with a broken arm if you're tough are can push through but it's not easy

With those restrictions he's good but knowledge he's highly flawed. There are plenty of people who are more well rounded and could commentate accurately. Grappling he will call subs a wrap when technically it's not close which ik Rogan does but not to the capacity that he does. Dude is known for getting fucked by GSP but escaping arm-bars from mount when even with a broken arm if you're tough are can push through but it's not easy

Highly flawed with knowledge, are you for real?

Dan is without a doubt one of the most intelligent UFC analysts right now without question, dude has a fountain of knowledge and is VERY good at it.

Clearly you've not watch his "Inside the Octagon" analysis and don't get that confused between predictions and breakdowns as it's two completely different things.

MMAProfessional, you want to rethink that username if you think Dan Hardy's knowledge is flawed.

Truth is Hardy was the closest. Bisping is off on a bender and Rogan had 4 bowls this morning and none of them were cereal.

i was never impressed by hardys game but his record was legit. hes was a legit threat to a lot of fighters i just think he lacked enough offense on the ground. he was more defensive.

he hit a four fight losing streak in the ufc but there is no shame in losing to any of those guys. on top of that i was thinking he was slowing down right before those loses anyway.

at the least he deserves respect.

Hardy should be fired after the shit he pulled on Johnny Walker honestly. He be gossping like a fkng woman then never truly apologized like the cunt he is.

Back