• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Cris Cyborg vs Holly Holm happening for sure? Does Holly have any chance of winning?

Man U should take a break from the computer step outside get some vitamin d your brain is fucked up smh that's enough internet for the day
I actually feel bad for you. Don't ever operate heavy machinery.

I think if you don't think this is a winnable fight for holly then you're a bit silly

Holly = decent kickboxing/disciplined fighter/good coaching. Cyborg is a wrecking machine. Probably a boring fight the first few rounds then either Santos by gnp tko or Holm by decision.

Those would be a few of the .500 fighters I spoke of. Most of the others have little experience and unsubstantial records (e.g. 5-1). Charmaine Tweet was a title defense. How embarassing. Coenen and Evinger are the only fighters on that list that actually had a great deal of experience.
Are you daft? 8-7, 6-5 and 8-6-1 is not .500

And if you want to be technical (which you're a fucking try hard at it), majority of fighters have faced opponents with records as such.

I think people would be surprised, Holly is probably the best striker cyborg has ever faced.

Are you daft? 8-7, 6-5 and 8-6-1 is not .500

And if you want to be technical (which you're a fucking try hard at it), majority of fighters have faced opponents with records as such.

Are you daft? I didn't mean they literally had to have the exact same amount of wins and losses, you moron. We're talking about a difference of 1-2 fights. They virtually have the same number of wins as they do losses, which is a problem.

...majority of fighters have faced opponents with records as such.

Dingus, the majority of fighters face them very early in their career. They don't fight them as title defenses, typically. Cyborg was 15-1 fighting somebody who's 8-6. Only an idiot would have trouble seeing the problem there.

Last edited:
Let's take a look at her past 10 opponents, shall we. These are Santos' opponent's records before they fought and lost to her.

Finney 8-7
Yamanaka 12-1
Muxlow 6-2
Coenen 21-5
Tweet 6-5
Ruin 5-1
Ibragimova 9-1
Smith 8-6-1
Lansberg 6-1
Evinger 19-5

Now, what was that you were saying?

dont worry bro, Holly is crushing people like Bethe so according to coolidge, she's way higher up in the food chain of WMMA Goat.

Are you daft? I didn't mean they literally had to have the exact same amount of wins and losses, you moron. We're talking about a difference of 1-2 fights. They virtually have the same number of wins as they do losses, which is a problem.
Notice I said I was being techical because that's how you are. And say what you fucking mean. You talked like all of her opponents were. 500 and I pulled facts to prove you wrong. Deal with it. Do some research before you open your trap, son.

dont worry bro, Holly is crushing people like Bethe so according to coolidge, she's way higher up in the food chain of WMMA Goat.

Try harder. Bethe is a better win than Lina Lansberg, Leslie Smith, Daria Ibragimova, Faith Van Duin, Charmaine Tweet, Fiona Muxlow, and Jan Finney.

Notice I said I was being techical because that's how you are. And say what you fucking mean. You talked like all of her opponents were. 500 and I pulled facts to prove you wrong. Deal with it. Do some research before you open your trap, son.

Again: We're only talking about 1 or 2 wins that separate them from literally having half as many wins as losses. 'N-n-no, that's not true. This girl right here actually has one more win than she does a loss. See!' That response just makes you look like an idiot. Their records are atrocious. They have no business even being in an MMA ring, let alone fighting the supposed 'WMMA GOAT'.

Last edited:
I really hope so

Would love to see Cyborg get her ass kicked

tumblr_nwg3w0v7DY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

What an awesome gif. Is that Baers?

Numbskull, 1 or 2 wins separates them from literally having half as much as wins as they do losses. 'N-n-no that's not true. See! This girl right here actually has one more win than she does a loss' makes you look like a fucking idiot. Their records are atrocious and they have no business being in an MMA ring, let alone fighting the supposed 'WMMA GOAT'.
You acted like they all were .500 or below.

I proved you wrong and you get mad. You soft.

You acted like they all were .500 or below.

I proved you wrong and you get mad. You soft.

You only succeeded in proving that Cyborg has an awful resume. Almost everybody on that list is either inexperienced or has a bad record.

Let's add more names to the shittiness:
Marise Vitoria - 0 wins, 0 losses
Elaine De Lima - 0 wins, 1 loss
Chris Schroeder - 0 wins, 0 losses
Vanessa Porto - 3 wins, 1 loss
Yoko Takahashi - 15 wins, 10 losses
Erica Paes - 0 wins, 0 losses

+

Jan Finney - 8 wins, 7 losses
Charmaine Tweet - 6 wins, 5 losses
Leslie Smith - 8 wins, 6 losses

Cyborg said she would avoid that match because she doesn't want to fight fellow Brazilians.
And then she said she would take the fight if the UFC wanted her to do it. You just don't stop with the lies and half-truths do you. By the way, your excuse for ducking a bet on Cyborg/Holm was embarrassing and pathetic, so I'll offer again in case you grew a pair overnight. Cyborg/Holm. loser leaves town. I got Cyborg.

<209Bitch>

Is Cris Cyborg vs Holly Holm happening for sure? Does Holly have any chance of winning the fight?

2 years ago, Holly Holm defeated Ronda Rousey. Made impossible possible. What about Cris Cyborg, who is way stronger physically?
If holly can keep it in the center of the cage she wins no doubt in my mind , if anybody has seen any cyborg fight they know she backs every single person to the cage .

Yes, Holly has the style to win, but I guess Cyborg would be the favorite.

You only succeeded in proving that Cyborg has an awful resume. Almost everybody on that list is either inexperienced or has a bad record.

Let's add more names to the shittiness:
Marise Vitoria - 0 wins, 0 losses
Elaine De Lima - 0 wins, 1 loss
Chris Schroeder - 0 wins, 0 losses
Vanessa Porto - 3 wins, 1 loss
Yoko Takahashi - 15 wins, 10 losses
Erica Paes - 0 wins, 0 losses

+

Jan Finney - 8 wins, 7 losses
Charmaine Tweet - 6 wins, 5 losses
Leslie Smith - 8 wins, 6 losses
Look bro you need to add their records right before they fought not what their recorfs are now years later . Perspective good sir .

Back