Is Conor the most electrifrying fighter of all time

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Name one boring McGregor fight...
Exactly. From his dusting of silver and quick work of Aldo to the grueling war of nutrition 5 rd brawl with nate where McGregor put down a WW 3 times. Boxed the best ever and gave him 10 rds of aggression. I've never seen anything like it in my time. Cant wait for the poirier rematch

He is a boring fighter.
Karate stance and waiting to counter with his left.

hope he leaves the trash talking to some plain old good smack talk ..

leave people's religion, family, and the beg me attitude and we might have something to talk about

Reactions: G10
NO! Wanderlei Silva, Justin Gaethje, and then fuck off who cares... Whats your definition of electrifying? He's a counterstriker, and not very active, he's must watch tv for sure but not the most electrifying ever come on now

the Khabib fight. the only reason it was exciting was because of Khabib, not Conor.

The Mayweather fight was trash.. He didnt land any meaningful, clean shots in almost a half hour to work.

Thread moved to Lightweights.

lol

Mods haaaaaate Conor lol.

If by "electrifying" you mean the energy he brings into a fight build-up and the fight itself, then yes, he probably is.

He's far from being the most exciting fighter in the cage, though. He's had some big moments, but they don't measure up at all to the catalog built by guys like Anderson Silva, Fedor, Liddell, and Wand.

And as for boring McGregor fights, his fight with Holloway was pretty average; that match only stands out because it was while Holloway was still very green, and nobody knew how good he would become. I didn't think his fight with Siver was very exciting, just because it was such a squash match from the beginning.

If I cared about the bells and whistles, I'd like Conor a lot more. But, if I just loved an explosive and dynamic striker who'd give 1 or 2 great rounds before he tires out and gets finished by somebody, I'd much rather watch some old Vitor fights.

No, he isn't. Figuereido is more so, and that's just off the top of my head because he's fighting next weekend; there are others.

Is this the most stupid MMA question ever asked?? No he isn't. Not even close. Anderson Silva is streets ahead, as was a young Vitor Belfort, Anthony Johnson. Edson Barbosa is an electrifying fighter.

Back