is conor the most annoying ufc star ever?

i usually change the channel if i see conor is on. his voice is grading to the ears and he's so friggin annoying and full of himself... that being said, (unfortunately) you have to give him props. he's on a tear and there's no denying he's a massive talent and he backs up his smack talk. so i'm not questioning that... my question is he universally known as the most annoying ufc star ever? i imagine ronda has a similar large group that dislikes her. who else?
Im not annoyed by him,per se.

Its more a bit sad how unravelled he is now. He doesnt seem confident,and is amped up on the booger sugar to cope with the world.

Hes kind of a caricature of himself. I get that he wants to fight,but for a guy who hasnt had a fight lined up in quite sometime,dude is everywhere,but got nothing of substance to say.

Dillashaw, Topuira, Belial trying to be cool, Colby and Kevin Lee were still more annoying to me.

Conor is a well known douche so the bar is pretty low there already and I just skip that shit.

his act was cringe from the beginning
never understood the hype around it

I've been on here shitting on him a fair amount this week. But yeah, he's awful to look at now. I've said this one before ... He has truly become the little rich weirdo Chael said he was a while back.

I can see why he's invited places. He DOES bring a level of attention to an event if he is in attendance.

But I doubt whoever he sits next to is that happy... Ronaldo looked thrilled to be sat with him.

You sexist pigs always forget WMMA, from Ronda to Julianna Peña there was never a shortage of annoying bitches.

Yes, Ronda has never been hated on. "Bitches" never gets hate on Sherdog.

What's your parralel universe called?

I like the guy, but it feels like he brought back all the WWF fans that left when Brock got hammered.

NO his fault but I do hold it against him.
Brock is the opposite of Conor. Conor is the little dog that will not stop yapping.

Yes, Ronda has never been hated on. "Bitches" never gets hate on Sherdog.

What's your parralel universe called?
Literally, the only broad mentioned in the thread was Ronda. No love to the Venezuelan Vixen, despite all her efforts, it hurt me.

The only fighter I really find unbearably annoying (Despite the efforts of Jason De Lucia etc) is GSPrick but i people love him for some reason.

Last edited:
None of those can come close to how annoying Conor is except for maybe Rousy, and she's still levels below Conor's drunkin' drug fueled annoyance.
Ronda got under my skin the the worst of any fighter. That time she beat Meisha Tate after a lot of heated pre-fight bad blood and Meisha stood back up, the humbled loser, and still extended her hand to Ronda and Ronda blew her off and walked away, that just caused me to despise her, although admittedly there could be some stuff that happened behind the scenes that I wasn't privy to.

Ronda got under my skin the the worst of any fighter. That time she beat Meisha Tate after a lot of heated pre-fight bad blood and Meisha stood back up, the humbled loser, and still extended her hand to Ronda and Ronda blew her off and walked away, that just caused me to despise her, although admittedly there could be some stuff that happened behind the scenes that I wasn't privy to.
That and the way she handled the Holly lose, like wtf? Ronda's a mental midget, I can't stand her. I take it back, she might be worse than Conor. I forgot about the Tate fight.

Last edited:
I never thought anyone would push Ronda from her position as #1 but Conor managed.

Where do you even see Conor outside of his social media and MMA articles?

8 years later, yeah he’s still the most annoying

Back