• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is conor the biggest moron (outside of the cage) in ufc history?

Probably Desmond Green.

“Green faces a litany of charges: Two second-degree felony counts of DUI manslaughter; four third-degree felony counts of DUI causing serious bodily injury; third-degree felony posession of cocaine; five misdemeanor counts of DUI property damage; and third-degree felony driving with a suspended license.”

Are we really gonna ignore the fact that Matt Hughes got hit by a train? Is there an easier event to avoid?

Probably Desmond Green.

“Green faces a litany of charges: Two second-degree felony counts of DUI manslaughter; four third-degree felony counts of DUI causing serious bodily injury; third-degree felony posession of cocaine; five misdemeanor counts of DUI property damage; and third-degree felony driving with a suspended license.”

One of the saddest MMA stories ever.

Conor is definitely the GOAT idiot. Assault on the elderly (felon in USA), destruction of property (Felon in the USA, and done it multiple times), sexual assault (Felony in the USA, done it multiple times), and hate crimes (against khabib and muslims, in the USA). Conor is one walking piece of shit, and Conor's fans smell almost as bad as him. How big of a POS do you have to be to be a fan of Conors?

Brett Rogers tske the title here. Any dude that goes to public bathrooms and tries to jerk off random dudes taking a piss ........ is a special kind of fucked up

whoa. I didn't know that one. could you imagine that dude.
Conor is definitely the GOAT idiot. Assault on the elderly (felon in USA), destruction of property (Felon in the USA, and done it multiple times), sexual assault (Felony in the USA, done it multiple times), and hate crimes (against khabib and muslims, in the USA). Conor is one walking piece of shit, and Conor's fans smell almost as bad as him. How big of a POS do you have to be to be a fan of Conors?

it does surprise me when his fans praise all of his terrible life choices. call him a "savage" or think he's cool for the things you've listed. but then again, the world isn't full of smart, good people.

Yeah but it happens in other sports too.
I dunno, Conor is special cringe level of embarrassment for me. I can’t think of any athlete in any other sport with his scale of notoriety that is that disappointing a human.

like he’s the highest paid athlete in the sport and is constantly having psychological meltdowns publicly. There is no other sport where their biggest star is an epic flash in the pan burnout.

Last edited:
I enjoy watching him inside of the cage. he always brings it. outside of the cage? well, he's unbearable. but is he the biggest moron outside of the cage in ufc history? if not, who is?
Brings a stretcher to the cage. For himself

A stupid or foolish person is shades different from rapists or murderers or criminals.
It's different than who is more calculated or evil or a piece of shit.

Conor is definitely cringe-worthy, but not quite top of the pyramid in terms of moron-ness.

Conor is quickly climbing the ranks. He has natural talent for being a cringeworthy dumbass in AND out of the cage.

Jarl

For those who say Lee Murray, please educate yourself. He took from the bank, money that the bank took from you. Lee is a hero, not an outlaw. Nobody should be labeled criminal if he steals from the thiefs.

Back to the question. Conor is top 3. The guy can attend a simple party without causing an incident with people he sees for the first time. Little man complex.

haha no, Conor been acting like a moron recently but he has not earn the biggest one in history yet.

Close. Mayhem Miller is literally retarded while the rest are simply vile people while Conor has a combination of a massively inflated ego and "Bagel Boss Guy" syndrome.

Desmond Green is still #1 though.

Biggest fuckwit, maybe. Not the biggest moron. I mean he did rob a whole generation of actual morons and millennials of 100million and continues to do so. Credit where credit is due

How has nobody mentioned Jon Jones?
The guy hit and run a pregnant woman. Ran back to get his weed and ran away again.

Conor is by far the most manliest, charismatic and entertaining fighter in the combat sports history. He is one of the coolest humans in the whole world.

Joe Son, probably.

Probably?
He gang raped and tortured a woman, then killed his cell mate.
Wow. What a piece of shit.
I didn't know about this guy, had to look him up.

Back