Is Conor Dustin official?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

if it isn’t - and it isn’t sorted by Monday morning then what the fuck is up?

Judging by the emojis he's going to practice medieval archery and sword fighting.

Dustin The Diamond Knight of Poirier

aWGSC8.gif

Last edited:
It's not official, but it feel like it's been announced 20 times already.

I hate when they do that because it kills the hype of it. Hopefully they can officially announce it sometime this week or next week.

He specifically says "training camp", that means he has an official fight. News will break soon - maybe they would rather officially break the news in the morning at the start of the day, instead of late at night when most people are getting ready for bed, or sleeping already.

Or maybe it's official on his end and they are working on making it official on the other end.

Last edited:
He specifically says "training camp", that means he has an official fight. News will break soon - maybe they would rather officially break the news in the morning at the start of the day, instead of late at night when most people are getting ready for bed, or sleeping already.

Or maybe it's official on his end and they are working on making it official on the other end.
Dustin has been acting like the fight has been official for over a month

It might aswell fall through again.
At this point Conor might not even find the confidence to fight Pettis.

There were these same doubts here about Cowboy fight happening this time last year. And then it just happened like everything was normal. This fight will be the same.

Conor has been training for something so whether it’s announced officially or not I doubt he would train just for the fuck of it. I’m pretty sure Dustin signed his part last week.

Last edited:
There were these same doubts here about Cowboy fight happening this time last year. And then it just happened like everything was normal. This fight will be the same.
The only thing is that fight was no threat to Conor so no one really doubted it. Dustin is a serious threat

The only thing is that fight was no threat to Conor so no one really doubted it. Dustin is a serious threat

Lots of people doubted it. It's now forgotten but there were some Cowboy wrecks him/ Conor is retired mentality just like there is now.

Also the betting lines are pretty much virtually identical which tells the whole story anyways.

Taking too damn long to sign for it...are they low key promoting it so they will actually announce a date when it gets some traction? Its Conor...you dont put your biggest star in an event no one knows its happening.

Not official, Conors side still negotiating but it will most likely happen. Fight makes a ton of sense for Conor

It's not official, but it feel like it's been announced 20 times already.

I hate when they do that because it kills the hype of it. Hopefully they can officially announce it sometime this week or next week.
They just need to get it done I agree. This fights too good to pass up

Back