Is Cheesecake A Cake Or A Pie?

Which is it?

• Total voters

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
I say its a pie cause it has a crust and a filling but it has cake right there in the name so I guess you cant be 100% sure, I dont think it could legally call itself a cake if it wasnt one
To make things even more confusing, some lunatic i know is trying to tell me that its neither
This shit is crazy

I would also say it's a pie , but then , if you work from home too often , you can question are you working from home or sleeping in the office
giphy.gif

To me, a pie involves pastry. A cake involves flour, eggs etc. A clasic cheesecake involves crackers and butter.

Nutjob matey boy friend has got it right. It is neither.

Growing up, my mom made great ones of these that we'd top with syrup-y canned blueberries or cherries. They were awesome desserts and even better breakfasts and we called them CHEESECAKE. Then one of my sister's in law came along and started calling them cheese pies and things have never been the same.

It is what it is and what it’s been for probably 100 years...it’s a cake! CHEESECAKE

People in here are starting to sound like these weirdos out in society, “I’m a woman”.
upload_2020-12-20_13-29-17.jpeg

No, you’re a man dressed like a woman

Its more like jello or pudding than cake or pie when you think about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back