Is Chase “K1” Hooper the best striker in the UFC?

Just outclassed a high level kick-boxer on the feet and beat him down. In reality he was always hiding those striking skills
K1 Hooper is goated

Hooper flowed

Those rounds were 10-7

Aren’t you the same dumbass that picked Askren to beat Masvidal? Lmfao

You must've been the dumbass who picked Masvidal back then.

Upsets happen. Doesnt mean you know shit. And if you picked Mas, you clearly dont know shit.

he's been training with K1 hughes.

Chase hooper?you mean morman diaz? Lol dude looked great tonight.id like to see him fight jim miller or Klein next

And that’s the story of how Chase ‘the grinch’ Hooper stole Christmas

But seriously slava claus needs to take his ass back to the North Pole after that beatdown, weird ending or not

That was one of the most one-sided beat downs in recent memory. Chase nearly one-shot KOed him on the feet, then at one point had him in two different submissions at the same time. That was hilarious.

Dude claims he didn’t tap.. if I’m the ref I’m telling him “you should have then”. He looked fuckin lost in there.
Hooper flowed

Those rounds were 10-7

I was impressed with the precision of Hooper's ground and pound. It really makes you realize that guy's like Gane who are smashing the back of the end repeatedly just don't care about fouls.

Chase has one of the funnest grappling games I've seen. His whole fighting style is crack headish

I admit I've been hesitant on him I'm the past, he's looked awfully weak and fragile though. Clearly he's coming into his own and improving

I've never seen him drop someone before

nah. Askren would've been able to make Colby wrestle. As good as Colby is, Askren is better.
Askren has nothing else besides wrestling. You can't be a one-trick pony and make it to the top. See how Colby and Usman's wrestling cancelled each other out and they had a striking match. Watch Askren's fight with Jay Hieron, the best wrestler he's ever faced. If he had somehow made it past Masvidal and Maia he would have been exposed by the other wrestlers in the division.

For the sake of my sanity I'm going to say this is a cheeky troll post otherwise WTF......

Give him Paddy the Baddy!

But yeah, was a clear case of Khabib vs Conoresque striking being balanced by the takedown threat. Looked super spritely though.

Askren has nothing else besides wrestling. You can't be a one-trick pony and make it to the top. See how Colby and Usman's wrestling cancelled each other out and they had a striking match. Watch Askren's fight with Jay Hieron, the best wrestler he's ever faced. If he had somehow made it past Masvidal and Maia he would have been exposed by the other wrestlers in the division.

Not by Colby tho.

Back