Is Brian Ortega ever fighting again?

BJPenn2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He had my favorite fight of the year so far with Tavares and just disappeared, where is that Nick Diaz lookin motherf'er at?!

I mean that fight was not even 3 months ago and it was a war

suspended for steroids i believe.

That was before the Tavares fight. He's on the normal cycle of waiting for a fight like all the other rank and file fighters. His last fight was early June 2015.

I never heard of him before the Tavares fight. But he was exciting that was a war.

He's still recovering form that war, or he's waiting for a new fight. The dude has awesome BJJ, and he brings the heat, definitely got an eye out for him.

No clue at all who that is.

I was gunna say, "That's because you don't know shit about MMA." Then I saw it was you and decided not to. I believe you do know some shit about MMA.

Im sure he will get the call to fight before the year is over

I never heard of him before the Tavares fight. But he was exciting that was a war.

Same here and I became a fan after that fight but I was disappointed to find out he got busted for roids before.

I want to see him fight again. Great fighting style, skilled wherever it goes, and damn he's got pretty eyes. He's a real dreamboat. And I say that as a cis-gendered, non-LGBTQA, privileged straight male with absolutely no intentions of leaving him notes and flowers on his doorstep.

Who sounds like a guy with one undercard fight. Was it a good fight yes

I was gunna say, "That's because you don't know shit about MMA." Then I saw it was you and decided not to. I believe you do know some shit about MMA.

I must have missed his fight with Tavares. I'll have to check it out.

I must have missed his fight with Tavares. I'll have to check it out.

You are cheating yourself if you don't, Tavares was a big step up for him in many people's eyes too big a step

He took his lumps in that fight but showed some serious heart

He is not still recovering. He has been training for months. Probably just waiting to set him up with the right opponent.

He's probably drinking coconut water with Rener Gracie somewhere.

Back