Is Bones still your Hero?

26 years old and I still don't really know what "hero" means... All soldiers are heroes, right? And cops and stuff? That word has been polluted beyond belief and now has zero meaning to me.

Are you kinda asking do I think that Jones is the sort of person I would imagine occupying an ideal society? Get real, fuck no.

He was never a Hero, well, he stopped one thief once IIRC, but still no hero, having said that, i hope he doesnt get a ridiculous 2 years sentence or something, i still want to see him fight in the Octagon while he is still "young" and not some past his prime former champ who stayed too long.

has he said anything about MSG specifically? the clip i saw he just said "back in the octagon soon" with no details

All American good guys drive on cocaine and smash up pregnant ladies now?
1tHzw9PZCB3gY.gif

Bones was never my hero. Does he have my respect as one of the greatest fighters of all time though? Definitely

My hero? Nah. But I am rooting for him to get back in the Octagon ASAP.. DC is still a paper champ.

Not hero, but still a Jon Jones fan like from the beginning and will still order his PPV's if the rest of the card isn't pure crap.

Awwww, bad luck, with some evasive driving techniques, yes, he's my hero.
giphy.gif

Yeah. When I grow up, I also want to crash expensive cars and snort coke off hooker asses.

I dont think grown ups have heros but I do like watching the guy fight and he is basically the only undefeated fighter since Fedor's PRIDE run.

I hope he is right because he is going to look very stupid if he gets a two year ban.

Hero? It's one thing to respect and admire him as a fighter, but if Jon Jones was ever your hero...<6>

He's the hero MMA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark GOAT.

this guys not a hero, and this is coming from someone who thinks donald trump is a hero.

Bones being a hero never occurred to me

Back