Is BJ PENN the most losingest "all time great" in combat sports history?

But he's definitely the most motivated
jzhffb.gif
Haha that is crazy!! Nice girl beside him btw

Born in the 90's I'm guessing. And the only thing hardcore about @Hardkore is ...nothing.

You should reply to this post so you can get closer to 27,000 messages/no life, same thing.

Boo hoo. No one cares about your worthless opinions.

He is up there with Silva....All Silva's actually...lol

2016 join date...

You knew he was a newb when the thread was created.

Honestly, when people say this stuff, I don't see why they aren't banned. Its obvious they don't even know the history of the UFC.

You knew he was a newb when the thread was created.

Honestly, when people say this stuff, I don't see why they aren't banned. Its obvious they don't even know the history of the UFC.

To be fair I was being kinda elitist douchebag, but it irks me when people don't know the history of the UFC or MMA and make idiotic statements.

Why does join date matter, it's a think on this site and I can't figure out why.

They always complain about how shitty it is around here, yet they wearing it like a badge of honour. They don't really have much going on in their lives.

every great ends his career with a string of losses after their peak (usually age 30)

Never much liked BJ but he and Wanderlei were the originators of facing anyone at any weight class, it didn't matter.

Josh Barnett had it right when he said nowadays fighters want to fight for fame and glory but back in the day, Josh, Wanderlei, BJ and the rest of the old guard fought for blood. Couldn't be more true.

I really wish BJ would have stayed at 155 his entire career and retired in time..

He's the GOAT at going home in "Go big or go home" fights.

Does anyone consider Hunt an all time great?
No but he has outlasted many of his contemporaries,and still wins more than he loses at this stage,which couldnt be said for alot of fighters,many of which arent fighting anymore,or left to lower levels of competitions elsewhere.

Never much liked BJ but he and Wanderlei were the originators of facing anyone at any weight class, it didn't matter.

Josh Barnett had it right when he said nowadays fighters want to fight for fame and glory but back in the day, Josh, Wanderlei, BJ and the rest of the old guard fought for blood. Couldn't be more true.

That's because they didn't have a choice

Rich.
Bangin' hot wife.
Adorable kids.
UFC gold in two weight-classes.
One of the best - if not the very best - run at LW in UFC history.

Waht a loozah, brah!

BJ is just like Randy, Hendo, Mark Hunt....

They constantly fought tough competition. Look who they lost to and when. They all had some great wins and great runs too.

Back