Is Beneil Dariush not fighting again this year? Do a title eliminator with Islam!

Islam in a title eliminator fight is hilarious..

<Dany07>

I’m not saying he doesn’t appear to have the skills but how many top10 guys has he beaten again? Top5? This would be a travesty.

I'm pretty sure Islam said he didnt want to fight Dariush as his next fight. I dunno , I don't see Beneil taking fight right away anyway.

Their doing Gaethje versus Chandler already as a title eliminator if I’m not mistaken, #5 Islam against #3 Dariush would make sense if the aforementioned fight wasn’t happening. Time wise it just doesn’t make sense because both guys would likely still be a win away from the TS regardless, unless one of them has an unbelievable performance, in which case I could actually see that fighter jumping que... Dana has done sleazeier things lol, but that’s a risky fight to take on only a possiblity of getting a clear way to the champ.
still cant believe Dariush is ranked 3.

Their doing Gaethje versus Chandler already as a title eliminator if I’m not mistaken, #5 Islam against #3 Dariush would make sense if the aforementioned fight wasn’t happening. Time wise it just doesn’t make sense because both guys would likely still be a win away from the TS regardless, unless one of them has an unbelievable performance, in which case I could actually see that fighter jumping que... Dana has done sleazeier things lol, but that’s a risky fight to take on only a possiblity of getting a clear way to the champ.
Chandler can’t be in a title eliminator already

Back