Is Aubrey Plaza Slowly Trying To Copy Chloe Bennet Look?

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

I been seeing her look more and more like Chloe Bennet thought it was funny. For a second I first saw her I thought it was Chloe then looked again and no it's Aubrey. i figured I ask Sherdoggers if they too see at least a little resemblance.

Just for comparison last year this was Aubrey style.

I mean, she seemed to be copying Olivia Munn's look before that? Eh whatever, I'd still bang.

You could fit two or three Aubrey Plazas into one Chloe Bennet.

Just for comparison last year this was Aubrey style.

Her style constantly changes and comes back around. This was her 5 years ago.....

KH1l9JS.jpg

Would love to listen to her sarcastically criticize my performance while I smash that from behind

So.... you found one pic of similar looking girls looking similar.

<mma4>

shes not super hot
but she looks super horny
which makes me horny

A brunette with medium length and loosely wavy hair, eye-shadow, and neatened eyebrows?! She must be copying this one specific other chick, it can't possibly be a common style worn by thousands of different women!

You could fit two or three Aubrey Plazas into one Chloe Bennet.
You mean size wise because they are both listed at 5'6" and around 120 lbs. Aubrey slouches more so she looks smaller then Chloe.

Smokey eye and false lashes is a pretty pretty pretty-eh pretty pretty-eh pretty pretty pretty-eh pretty pretty-eh common look.

You mean size wise because they are both listed at 5'6" and around 120 lbs. Aubrey slouches more so she looks smaller then Chloe.

I'd be shocked if any actor in the world listed their actual height and weight.

her looks and personality are as flat as her ass

They should bump Chloe up to the MCU films.

Been keepin up with Aubrey since Parks and Rec.

She really doesn't act that much, she just needs to remember her lines. That *is* who she is, a sarcastic hipster with a low vocabulary. She's great at what she does, and I think she adds to whatever comedy she takes part in, but she's not a bright bulb. Sexy as hell tho.

Back