Is anyone rooting for Colby Covington at all to win?

Is anyone rooting for Colby Covington at all to win?

• Total voters
I never said it was ok to do it.

I just have no sympathy for Colby. Everyone likes to pretend that this isn't the kind of thing his actions will result in,like they became retarded all of a sudden.
so then what is your stance on it? it is never OK, it's always been a bitch move, despite words being said.

Having no sympathy for colby doesnt mean sucker punching him is valid all of a sudden. it's still a bitch move and one that masvidal should have thought out a little better.

what you're missing, in this situation, its better for masvidal to confront him somewhere, face to face, and then let it play out vs. hiding in the bushes outside of a steak house and clocking him when he doesn't even know he is there.

that is total bitch ass behavior.

exactly which is why colby had nothing to say about him, doesn't want to give shavkat any coverage. assuming colby wins, he wants wonderboy to win and set up that fight.
I’ve never heard anyone actually shit talk shavkat …tells you how little everyone wants to do with him

They know

so then what is your stance on it? it is never OK, it's always been a bitch move, despite words being said.

Having no sympathy for colby doesnt mean sucker punching him is valid all of a sudden. it's still a bitch move and one that masvidal should have thought out a little better.

what you're missing, in this situation, its better for masvidal to confront him somewhere, face to face, and then let it play out vs. hiding in the bushes outside of a steak house and clocking him when he doesn't even know he is there.

that is total bitch ass behavior.
I just wish it didn't bother masvidal as much as it did,but it's a highly personal matter,and we all have our limit. Kick a guy while he's down and don't be surprised if something happens.

Itll probably keep happening to him and might be worse next time. That's the path Colby chose,but he's not really got it in him to hold it. He's rolling dice.

Mf doesn't give anyone material to make fun of him for.
Yeah you can’t make fun of a 17-0 with 17 finishes .

Can’t call him boring .

Can’t call him a humper either …. He’s happy to bang or submit you

Can’t call him a staller or point fighter

Can’t say shit …. It’s best to say nothing and try avoid being brought up in same sentence as him

wow, so a plurality actually supports colby. i didn’t see that coming. i guess the colby haters post about him so much it gives distorted perception of his support.

wow, so a plurality actually supports colby. i didn’t see that coming. i guess the colby haters post about him so much it gives distorted perception of his support.
Sherdog poll results are never accurate. Probably like 90% who voted Colby are trolling

Absolutely not. I know he's doing a bad Chael impression, but he's crossed personal lines enough times that he doesn't get a pass. I hope Leon KO's him, and if he does Colby is done. Hope his Bang energy promos paid him enough to retire.

Reactions: HHJ
Mf doesn't give anyone material to make fun of him for.
Ian Garry would find a way.

THIS GUY AND HIS PEOPLE GOING AROUND INVADIN' EASTERN EUROPE ON HORSEBACK??? WHY ARENT THE AUTHORITIES DOIN ANY THIN ABOUT THIS?

FOOKIN MOORDERIN BASTARDS

THEY ALREADY SACKED VOLGA BULGARIA??

I TINK WE SHOULD CALL THE FBI!!!

Ian Garry would find a way.

THIS GUY AND HIS PEOPLE GOING AROUND INVADIN' EASTERN EUROPE ON HORSEBACK??? WHY ARENT THE AUTHORITIES DOIN ANY THIN ABOUT THIS?

FOOKIN MOORDERIN BASTARDS

THEY ALREADY SACKED VOLGA BULGARIA??

I TINK WE SHOULD CALL THE FBI!!!
I hate that I read it in his fucking voice.

Reactions: HHJ
Cheering for Colby mostly because having him, Strickland, and O'Malley as champs is hilarious.

They're accurate. You just underestimate how scummy most of the losers on Sherdog actually are.

Colby seems to have popular support at American events for the most part. People chant the 'you suck' during his entrance because it's fun to, but I think he was also getting 'Colby' chants in his recent fights.

Nah. Feels like the highlight of Colby’s career was the boomerang and it’s been all downhill since then. Leon got this.
he won an interim title literally right after that but okay

Back