Is Anyone Excited For UFC 246?

First ufc event in a month and the biggest star in the sport returning. Whether you like him or hate him everybody has an opinion on him. Of course

Anyone who says they aren’t will be excited as the main event draws closer

whether you are a Conor fan or a hater

this is a must win fight for any Conor relevancy he may have left
<{chips}>

LOL at Khabib fans trying to pretend they are not infatuated with Conor.
{<jordan}

Yes because I love fighting and can watch it even in its lowest form. I could be watching two kids scrapping in the park and be just as happy as two trained guys scrapping in a cage.

However, as far as exciting UFC events go this one is a dud. A softball pitch to Mcgregor and a terrible card to supplement.

Gadelha and Grasso are GOAT of WMMA and really good at MMA itself so yeah
and on top of that I get a ShowtimePettis outing?<mma4>
and Conor coming at Cerrone?<{JustBleed}>
yes boi{<buffer}

Sherdoggers will claim no1 cares about this fight though lmao

Cards overall very weak, the main event makes little sense. Still watch though but not live. I'm not sitting up all night. It will be a record and watch Sunday job

Of course I am. For one there hasn't been a UFC event in nearly a month so just having some fights on is exciting to me. On top of that friends who usually aren't interested in MMA all of a sudden are because Conor is fighting which is kind of cool. Wish the card was a little better but it is what it is.

Same here. I live in England so usually only watch decent cards with 1-3 friends. Since Connor's fighting we're making a day of it tomorrow so I'm excited about that.

Unless you really care about MMA it's hard to be motivated to stay up until 6/7am watching fights so it'll be nice watching it with a group.

not at all. will watch the entire thing on re-runs.

I'm kinda hoping Conor or Cowboy can't fight for some reason and UFC is left with the piece of shit PPV card they treated the fans with and never learn to have a solid co-main at least.

Back