Is anyone else cheering for Rumble in this match?

PrincesaZelda

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
[YT]9l70X6OqoAs[/YT]

I am just because it kind of irks me when I see Americans get booed just for being from the USA. Also I don't think him beating Gustaffson makes the LHW division any less interesting, if anything it makes it more interesting because that means there's more threats to Jon Jones than just Gustaffson (Gustaffson could lose and still get a re-match with Jon Jones).

Yes. War Rumble all day every day. He'd make a much more exciting #1 Contender imho and I hope lays the swede out COLD.

Yes, I am, though I like Gus, and won't be totally unhappy if he wins.

Did you actually think you were the only one?

No, no one else is. You are the only one. His only fan. 1 Like on Facebook, 1 follower on Twitter, that's you buddy! Good luck!

I will be cheering for Rumble.

Best believe im rootin for my boy rumble, Next stop title shot baby!

Both guys have good personalities and seem likeable. War Rumble. War anyone who might be able to dethrone Jones.

Here comes big Johnson.

I have actually been saying for a year that Rumble is comin' for dat belt. And I'm sayin' it again now.

Nothin against Gus. He rightfully deserves some hype going into this, and he fought for that hype.

Rumble is a beast and he's now settled in nicely at his new weight class. Now we're gonna see the Rumble we should've always seen.

Yes I am rooting for Rumble to not only beat Gus but to pull the major upset and beat Jon Jones.

I would be impressed enough if he got the finish, would for sure cheer for him vs. Jones

But he's getting laid out cold. Gustafsson is on fire.

War Rumble, even though I think he's less of a threat to Jones. Just can't root against the guy.

Rumble all day, every day.

Except against Jones :redface:

Rooting for Rumble. Picking Gus. And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I like Rumble as a fighter and yes, him winning would make things more interesting at LHW.

Some people think that Gus will just walk over Rumble, yea he might win, but he is taking damage before that happens. I think a rematch with Gus-JBJ will be a lot like Anderson-Sonnen 2. You have to remember that the champ is improving as well. Beating Glover in the pocket where most thought that was where he would win. Taking down DC a number of times when many fighters said he could not do that.

JBJ is like Barao, Anderson, and Fedor. You must finsih him to win. I remeber those days when Anderson was king, that everyone said there would take him down and grounded him out. 1. That is fucking boring. 2. That only worked in the minds of wrestling coaches that never fought a elite fighter. Rumble has a kill switch. He moves a little too straight forward for my taste, but I think he has to power to KO anyone. Kinda like a CroCop that can wrestle.

I'm sad to see either guy lose, which is why I'm not that excited for this one.

Rumbles my favorite fighter so yes I'll be rooting for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back