*Is Aljo gonna be able to take down and keep Yan there or score a sub?*

Im leaning towards Yan winning but Aljo will be his toughest test. Should be a sick fight.

Its a hard fight to call but im leaning towards Yan. Interesting matchup.

I think this is a competitive fight everywhere. Yan's grappling is better than most sterling fans think, but Sterling's striking is also better and more effective than most yan fans seem to think.

I don't know what to expect here, but I'm pulling for sterling because he's a former Sherbro and he still takes time to respond to a lot of fans on his youtube channel. He seems like a genuine good guy.

yan is overrated
his best wins in ufc are old man faber and washed up aldo
he never face a great wrestler like aljo
I think it will be a first round sub for aljo just like Cory fight
But with that being said sterling also reckless and can get knocked out when he ducks his head looking for the takedown
Maybe. But after that first round in a half, IF Yan is still there, I believe he starts to take over. But I'm certainly not confident AND VERY interested in this matchup.

If I had to bet, I'd go Yan.

Yeah I don't think the advantage is huge anywhere other than Yan having better KO rate and Sterling higher Submission rate..

Sterling plays outside fighter very well, but also is good close, in the mid range I think he could struggle.. There are area's of Yan's game I simply haven't seen him tested enough in..

I'm rooting for Aljo massively, but ever so slightly edge Yan.

Gonna be a double KO and they both fall then double dab.

Very tough fight to predict ....I wouldn't bet on it

I hope yan wins , but wouldn't be surprised to see aljo best him

Very tough fight to predict

I hope yan wins ...but aljo always improving. ...him outstriking yan wouldn't surprise me

Beating Cory right now is better than beating Faber & Aldo right now but at least he has Arlovskis respect

yan is overrated
his best wins in ufc are old man faber and washed up aldo
he never face a great wrestler like aljo
I think it will be a first round sub for aljo just like Cory fight
But with that being said sterling also reckless and can get knocked out when he ducks his head looking for the takedown
You said all that to say it's a 50-50 fight lol.

If that's the case, I agree with you. It's so wild that I don't know who's going to win.

Americans always overstate or oversell their wrestling chops.so that's why I'm up in the air.

Maybe. But after that first round in a half, IF Yan is still there, I believe he starts to take over. But I'm certainly not confident AND VERY interested in this matchup.

If I had to bet, I'd go Yan.
Looks like I was right until Yan decided to be an idiot.

Back