Is Aikido really banned in MMA?

I would like to do an IQ study on Aikido practitioners who believe cooperation training makes you competent

I practiced Aikido for a short while. Stopped when I realized it could not apply in a real fight.
How are you supposed to catch someone wrist while he swings at you? Great art on paper, but a waste of time if your goal is to learn how to fight. Same as learning a Kata...

Whats up with all the aikido threads lately? Did steven seagull sign up multiple troll accounts?
@StonedLemur
latest

I practiced Aikido for a short while. Stopped when I realized it could not apply in a real fight.
How are you supposed to catch someone wrist while he swings at you? Great art on paper, but a waste of time if your goal is to learn how to fight. Same as learning a Kata...
I always wanted to see Aikido vs. Wing Chun in an early UFC. Japan vs. China. Two exotic arts that make a good bit of sense theoretically but don't translate too well to the real world.

it’s kind of like a chinese whisper. It’s not akido that’s banned it’s just steven seagal

Back