Economy Is a Universal basic income feasible for starving “martial” artists?

i know Keenan had parental UBI but not sure Gordon's deal. It's amazing what living on the mat and not having to worry about bills can do for your Bjj

Here is a free preview of my DVD

UBI is nice, you have robots building things people have no money to buy, so you give them money, so they can buy the stuff so you can get money to give them.

i know Keenan had parental UBI but not sure Gordon's deal. It's amazing what living on the mat and not having to worry about bills can do for your Bjj

Here is a free preview of my DVD

Nice sweep! Do you like the calf slicer from there?

I see it every day in my classroom. Some kids come to school hungry, unfed, no sleep, and with a challenging home life. Academic standards are difficult to meet in this situation.
Keenan and “i think”Gordon had “parental” ubi. Their accomplishments must be in some part attributed to this reality.

Nice sweep! Do you like the calf slicer from there?

I see it every day in my classroom. Some kids come to school hungry, unfed, no sleep, and with a challenging home life. Academic standards are difficult to meet in this situation.
Keenan and “i think”Gordon had “parental” ubi. Their accomplishments must be in some part attributed to this reality.
The world is definitely not always an even playing field. Keenan whooped me at purple belt I'm blaming parental UBI

I used to like the calf slicer but I was rolling with Ricardo Demente and had him in it. He slammed back on me and my knee popped. I just go for the back since then

Rather build robots to replace mixed martial artists.

Back