Crime Is 5 years in jail and counting for contempt of court unjust

Apparently the value of the 500 coins are somewhere between $2m to $4m
A lot of money, sure, but not really enough to spend the rest of your life in jail for.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/14/tommy-thompson-treasure-jail-ship-of-gold

1345.jpg
It would be even harder to sell the coins themselves. It would be easier to sell just for the weight of the gold melted down.

Did he have a lawyer?

Did the lawyer explain to him the consequences for not following through?

If so, then this is self-inflicted and I have 0 pity for the guy.

You can't agree to something in the court system and then decide to do whatever you want, that's not how it works.
Let’s say he agrees to life imprisonment for shoplifting because he irrationally believes he could be executed should he be in jail for life?

It’s an interesting challenge though.
What would a Sherdogger do if they somehow came upon $10 million in US dollars in cash?

i dont know about the rest of you guys, but i'd spend it all on hookers and blow

Let’s say he agrees to life imprisonment for shoplifting because he irrationally believes he could be executed should he be in jail for life?
He's not agreeing to be locked up, he's just unwilling to fulfill his obligation to be let out.

This is why we don't invite you to the WR parties we throw in Vegas. {<shrug}

i mean shit, i could bring some with me and share the wealth. i aint that stingy. i mean yeah, my dick ain't gonna suck itself, but i aint hoarding all the hookers and blow to myself.

i mean sure with the quality levels of the "fine" working women around here, even if you double wrap your junk you guys might just end up contracting herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, and a whole bunch of other nasties, but it's really not that bad. sure it might burn a little when you pee, but just do a few lines and you'll be feeling fine.

but for 6 million dollars i could finally afford me some higher class ho's. not just the 5 dollar whores who hang out front the soup kitchen. i've been getting too used to those ones. especially when it's $2 coupon night. but its worth it cause most of them aint got no teeth, and man i gotta tell ya, these ho's can suck the chrome right off of a trailer hitch. but still i'm getting rather tired of those ho's. lately i've been getting a much better fucking when i'm at the gas pumps.

Last edited:
Back