Is 2014 the year of Donald Cerrone?

Cerrone has destroyed 3 big parlays.And Miller 1. I hope its a double ko.

i tried to look for another fighter that perform better than him in 2014
i cannot find one

so for now its him

If Broke Cerrone is unstoppable, imagine what homeless Cerrone would do.

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Cerrone is certainly doing his time in the cage this year.

would be really harsh if he doesn't get any accolades for it or awards

Cerrone said he wants to fight 6 times this year

(JAN) Adriano Martins - 1st Round KO of the Night

(APR) Edson Barboza - 1st Round Submission. (Performance of the night)

(JUL) Jim Miller - I'm predicting a 1st Round finish

(OCT) ??? - Maybe a UD win against Khabib, Benson, or Thompson

Would this make Cerrone fighter of the year. Setting up a title contention fight with Melendez or Pettis.

What? A first round finish of Jim Miller? Do you even UFC?

When donald first came into the ufc and won like 5 fights in a row, that was the year of cerrone

Would this make Cerrone fighter of the year. Setting up a title contention fight with Melendez or Pettis.

nope nope nope nope. He got lucky Barboza had no chin.

Cerrone said he wants to fight 6 times this year

(JAN) Adriano Martins - 1st Round KO of the Night

(APR) Edson Barboza - 1st Round Submission. (Performance of the night)

(JUL) Jim Miller - I'm predicting a 1st Round finish

Cerrone is probably the best gatekeeper in the UFC, but I don't see him making it past a number one contender match up.

Besides, Pettis would just destroy him again.

He wont beat thompson gil or nate. He could give bendo a run gor his money and i wouldnt mind seeing him against khabib

2011 was supposed to be the year of Cowboy. Nate fucked it up.

IMO Miller is more of a gatekeeper than Cerrone. Cerrone has so many ways to win and loads of physical talent, he's a perennial contender if he ups his fight iq. I think he'll beat Miller and then we'll see if he can get over the hump against a top 5 guy.

Love Cerrone but I feel like he is on the downhill. He was getting destroyed in his last fight as well and seemed completely outclassed before the ko. I hope he does better though, it's always a pleasure to see him fight and win.

If he beats Miller, I'd love to see him fight a can for an easy win.. Then face a top 5 opponent for a title shot.
I love how keen he is to fight this year, it's great. I wish there were more fighters like him. He's exciting and he's DTF (down to fight)

At this point.....Cerrone just is what he is

He never will be the best, he has fights like the ones against Nate Diaz or Pettis. He puts on entertaining fights and makes lots of money doing so because he likes to fight so often

For his career the best thing for him might be to just fight guys ranked 5 or lower every 2-3 months

Back