News Irish sports star arrested over December rape

I always thought Conor was human garbage, not surprised.
I do wonder if he always was or the fame went to his head. I am assuming that he always was like this, hence why Kav gave him the name "Notorious". We are now just seeing him in a closer spotlight and acting as he always wanted to, as he has money and power. Just to think we thought he was going to be the Muhammed Ali for our sport <Lmaoo> Much more like Tyson, a bully quick finishing fighter that crumples if he can not KO you quickly that is disrespectful and rapes women. He always made fun of religion but he may need something like that to wrangle him in.

It's true..every dog on the street knows it's him.
I live in Crumlin Dublin and it's true..battered and raped and choked ..left choke marks on her neck..she is his girlfriend's friend...
Is she Dee's friend or Dee's brother's best friend's gf? At first it said it was Erin McGregor's boyfriend's best friend's girlfriend, but then I heard it was Dee's brother's best friend's girlfriend. Either way, it is crazy, but considering they are closely connected it is more nuts. It sounds like McGregor goes sex frenzied sometimes - let us not forget he has shown his dick more than any other sports star and he showed up to the biggest weigh in in history with a boner/cod piece on. Throw in his rage, temper tantrums, inability to control himself and he is a rapist just waiting to pounce when you think about it. If she slapped him, bit him, turned him down in front of his friends, then there is no question I could see him choking her up and fucking her hard.

I dislike Conor but I doubt he would do something as vile as rape
Conor is known to be a huge cokehead by locals in Dublin. I mean hes done some really stupid and crazy shit. I wouldnt put it past him.

I dislike Conor but I doubt he would do something as vile as rape
Not even if he was on a two day coke bender and the girl slapped and bit him, after embarrassing him by turning him down in front of his goons? Conor who was obsessed with mewvment wouldn't do this but the man has been on a dark descent in to the abyss and keeps doing things I never thought he would.

This was Conor after a respectable Floyd loss, not the humiliating one sided loss to Khabib, whilst being sued for child support by Terri Murray and possibly losing his family. Keep in mind too, the leaks have said he was accused of sexual assault before but paid it off. The guy is a sexual weirdo too, takes pictures of his erections and posts them on social media for kids to see.

It's good that they don't release names until conviction.

Is she Dee's friend or Dee's brother's best friend's gf? At first it said it was Erin McGregor's boyfriend's best friend's girlfriend, but then I heard it was Dee's brother's best friend's girlfriend. Either way, it is crazy, but considering they are closely connected it is more nuts. It sounds like McGregor goes sex frenzied sometimes - let us not forget he has shown his dick more than any other sports star and he showed up to the biggest weigh in in history with a boner/cod piece on. Throw in his rage, temper tantrums, inability to control himself and he is a rapist just waiting to pounce when you think about it. If she slapped him, bit him, turned him down in front of his friends, then there is no question I could see him choking her up and fucking her hard.

Dee doesnt have a brother only two sisters thats why these stories are getting out of control

Dee doesnt have a brother only two sisters thats why these stories are getting out of control
How do we know that? Has any one done a background check? I know she has a model sister but maybe she hides her younger bro from social media?

Also, Im not putting too much stock in the rumors but putting it in the news stories and the RTE leak that was confirmed.

Last edited:
How do we know that? Has any one done a background check? I know she has a model sister but maybe she hides her younger bro from social media?

Also, Im not putting too much stock in the rumors but putting it in the news stories and the RTE leak that was confirmed.

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/dee-devlin-42154.php

https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/dee-devlin.html

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/who-conor-mcgregor-girlfriend-dee-6165079

I looked up and down she doesnt have any brother at all only 2 sisters so it leads us back to possibly being terry kavanaughs freind or mark elliot

From john murray himself one of conors good freinds conor is a witness not the accused its all bullshit conors waiting them out to sue the shit out of rte and anyother news media that leaks shit from their negative news of him in the past

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190130-145603_InstaPrank.jpg
    Screenshot_20190130-145603_InstaPrank.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20190130-145551_InstaPrank.jpg
    Screenshot_20190130-145551_InstaPrank.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 57
Aside from this Conor has to take a DNA test to prove a sidepiece baby mamas kid isnt his.

From john murray himself one of conors good freinds conor is a witness not the accused its all bullshit conors waiting them out to sue the shit out of rte and anyother news media that leaks shit from their negative news of him in the past
Who is this John Murray and how do you know him?

So Conor's letting all this stuff happen to sue? No one said it was him that definitely raped the girl, all that happened was it was reported to be an Irish sports superstar and the RTE leak that said Conor was questioned by the police about an assault, and it was also confirmed to be legit data breach/leak.....if it was photoshopped, then I doubt they would have had to report a data breach....sounds a little sketchy to me that he would willing let all this happen just to sue. He already has enough money.

Back