Irish Fans are Insane (For McGregor and everything).

We don't all love McGregor but we do all love our alcohol and cousins.

Nice fans
too bad they suck at football tho

The Irish go nuts because this is literally the first accomplishment anyone Irish has ever had, like ever.

A mediocre lightweight that likes to pretend he's a feather weight and talk trash. And avoid defending his belt.

I still can not believe that a "Fighting Nation" Like the Irish, get behind a BUM of a Champ, that hand picks his opponents, and refuses to defend one fkn time, while hiding from the real fighters like Khabib. You KNOW Khabib would defend. If I was Irish, I would be ashamed to cheer for the so called "Legend".

The Irish go nuts because this is literally the first accomplishment anyone Irish has ever had, like ever.

A mediocre lightweight that likes to pretend he's a feather weight and talk trash. And avoid defending his belt.
You obviously know dick about dick if you think this is the the first accomplishment any Irish person has ever had.

Nice fans
too bad they suck at football tho
original

Sports, specifically Conor McGregor, is about the only thing they can really cling to.

Well, that and alcohol

I'm still amazed by how nice Irish supporters were in France, considering Thierry Henry's infamous foul that blocked Ireland from qualifying to the 2010 world cup.

No....No...That would be Murica actually. The only country to have movie stars as politicians (and presidents). Did I mention the USA's current First Lady being a Man? And we are the "Shit Pool" HA!

The only famous Canadian I know is Celine Dion, well done guys, well done.

Back