Elections Iraqis President fought not laughing out loud when asked about Trumps comments

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Iraqi President fought hard keeping it professional when asked about Trump's Kurd comments. His look when Axos reporter asked him about President Trumps comments about Kurds not helping the US during Normandy invasion.

He was fighting hard not breaking out laughing uncontrollably at President Trump's recent comments about the Kurds. It's amazing one of the very few foriegn Presidents who answered in English and spoke better then Trump.

It goes to show you how a sizable portion of the rest of the world leaders think about President Trump. He's likely wondering too how bad the US has to be for getting this guy as President.

Last edited:
Yay, Iran.

Kurds didn't help out in the war of 1812 either.

This guy is a Kurd and Trump just abandoned the Kurds which now causes Iraq and evaluate its relationship with the US and now Iran seems to be the more stable partner.

Trump in 4 years will basically destroy decades of US foreign policy in the Middle East and turn over policing duties to Russia.

Trump in 4 years will basically destroy decades of US foreign policy in the Middle East.
Not to be a dick but it wasnt exactly going great was it

This guy is a Kurd and Trump just abandoned the Kurds which now causes Iraq and evaluate its relationship with the US and now Iran seems to be the more stable partner.

Trump in 4 years will basically destroy decades of US foreign policy in the Middle East and turn over policing duties to Russia.
He should be careful we don’t want a war with Kurdastan right ?

Not to be a dick but it wasnt exactly going great was it

For the locals? I’d say you are right but now we have 0 control of the region. We’ve got the 5th fleet in Bahrain. Another 4 years and are they coming home or if we get a new administration do we have escalated tensions in the region. Endless wars are one thing, that’s not what I’m talking about but we are basically allowing a country not fit for the roll to take over.

We don’t want Russian influence in the ME. The Chinese are already there in a commercial capacity. The Russians are trying to secure their pipeline to the Mediterranean. Either through Turkey or their new best friend Syria they are going to get what they want.

My God, can anyon defend Trump’s Normandy comments with a straight face?

We don’t want Russian influence in the ME. The Chinese are already there in a commercial capacity. The Russians are trying to secure their pipeline to the Mediterranean. Either through Turkey or their new best friend Syria they are going to get what they want.
Why should it be our business? We haven't even declared war on Syria so why should American troops even be there? And why is it a problem if Russia gets their pipeline? That should be between them, the countries its running through, and the countries it would service which does not include the US.

Last edited:

Good.

You act like policing the ME is some trophy or prize

They just did all the legwork for you guys in the capture of Bakr. But hey abandoning allies in that part of the world has worked out great in the past. Maybe we can get the next Taliban, al-qaeda or Isis.

They just did all the legwork for you guys in the capture of Bakr. But hey abandoning allies in that part of the world has worked out great in the past. Maybe we can get the next Taliban, al-qaeda or Isis.
You’re right we should march 10000 troops into Syria help our allies.

Back