News Iranian Hulk debut 31.07.22

Was somehow even worse than I expected.

Still think they should cast Jonah Hill in a movie based on this dude.

One of my fav frauds of the decade

Fully agree, it'd be a cracking film to be honest if done correctly. Could even be quite sad/poignant by the end.

Now that it's done, how big is the hulk?
Looks about 5'9, 300lbs of lard. Kinda like current Cormier
Dude made money out of those terrible shoops. Great job, really.

Is the fight available anywhere?

Wow. That was worse than anyone imagined, and we all know he would be terrible as it was. Hilarious they fought with shirts on too. Just seeing Hulk no shirt was half the intrigue. <Lmaoo>

Amateur boxing requires chest to be covered.

I've seen better technique in people's first Muay Thai class plenty of times.

this... this fool had months on end to prepare, for Ford, then for Borat and it seemed like he never, ever, ever had trained for fighting in his life... to this point I think it's just some management milking out some retard

this... this fool had months on end to prepare, for Ford, then for Borat and it seemed like he never, ever, ever had trained for fighting in his life... to this point I think it's just some management milking out some retard
The man is obese, not training should be a given.

The man is obese, not training should be a given.
Apparently he has lots of mental problems and he refused to train. He clearly has depression, self image issues, which is probably why he started to photoshop pics to begin with. For the first time in his life people were saying how awesome that he looked and he was experiencing a feeling that he had never known before. Like an addict, he got high off it.

When you are fat you can easily make your self look huge, slim in that waste line but still keep the bulk on top. The guy does not even train anything, not even weights, judging by his shape. People atleast thought he lifted but he does not even do that most likely.

It would be a great basis for a story tbh. If this is not the end of him, his end will be dark. The people around him clearly told him to hook his brand to MMA/Martial Arts so as he seemed like a real bad ass, not these clown body builders, but unfortunately there came a time to pay the piper. His team may have even been so dumb that they thought he could have won lol.....he looked like some brand new guys that fight at toughman for the first time ever while previously thinking that they would be able to win owing to Dunning Kruger effect.

Hulk should be a cautionary tale for this new generation. Don't LARP. When you take people that never leave the house, have no real social life, were brought up soft, get fat and there only skill is shooping pics - this is what happens

Last edited:
Apparently he has lots of mental problems and be refused to train. He clearly has depression, self image issues, which is probably why he started to photoshop pics to begin with. For the first time in his life people were saying how awesome that he looked and he was experiencing a feeling that he had never known before. Like an addict, he got high off it.

When you are fat you can easily make your self look huge, slim in that waste line but still keep the bulk on top. The guy does not even train anything, not even weights, judging by his shape. People atleast thought he lifted but he does not even do that most likely.

It would be a great basis for a story tbh. If this is not the end of him, his end will be dark. The people around him clearly told him to hook his brand to MMA/Martial Arts so as he seemed like a real bad ass, not these clown body builders, but unfortunately there came a time to pay the piper. His team may have even been so dumb that they thought he could have won lol.....he looked like some brand new guys that fight at toughman for the first time ever while previously thinking that they would be able to win owing to Dunning Kruger effect.

Hulk should be a cautionary tale for this new generation. Don't LARP. When you take people that never leave the house, have no real social life, were brought up soft, get fat and there only skill is shooping pics - this is what happens

Excellent post. I believe this is exactly what happened. This guy has serious self image issues and when he unexpectedly found some sort of fame via Instagram Photoshop images it made him feel like a million bucks. It would definately make a great movie. The YouTube channel bodybuilding and bs had a good idea for Iranian Hulk: loose weight get in shape and document that entire journey. He could turn this into a fantastic come from behind story and be beloved. I'm already more intrigued by him now than I ever was as the Iranian Hulk.

Back