iPhone games that are worth a damn

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Just copying that other guys thread. I have a iPhone and haven't found any games to really catch my attention since angry birds 2.

Any iPhone games you bros into recently?

naw.. a lot of people play that pokemon thing.. I use to play this game called game of war but you cant get any good at it unless u spend money. I guess angry birds is the last good one i played also.. All these newer games are money traps.. even the new sim city one

World 1-1
Been playing it for years lmao. It's just an 8-bit platform style game. Idk. Good for killing time and it's easy on my battery.

I have Vice City but fuck can't play unless I'm plugged in or battery drops fast X:

Somebody needs to adapt Leisure Suit Larry for the iPhone.

world of tanks blitz
vain glory (moba for mobile)
ygopro (yugioh online bruh!!) create your own deck and shit

Get into Clash of Clans and join the Sherdog Clan, "JUST BLEED"

Brogue is a free and brilliant rogue like game.

Clash Royale has been keeping me busy.

Played one called Bastion a few years ago that was fun and a shooter called NOVA which was good too.

smash hit is a great time waster especially when you put on some headphones to play to the beat, although its nearly impossible after a certain stage.

I liked Alto's Adventure, but the only phone game I've stuck with for several years is Wordfeud.

i dont play many games apart from words with friends (i'll beat your ass) and world series of poker.

the two that come to mind are the piano tiles game and hungry shark world. I absolutely love that shark game

Tony hawk's pro skater 2,but I think they removed it from the store.

Back