Iowa's wrestling room remodel

Sweet!

Practicing in that room would be a surreal experience for me even though I'm no longer active :p

Would like to see how wrestling rooms for Olympians look like.

just for frame of reference, here's what we're working with in Ames:

EWYICWGKXCEANOW.20091022144044.jpg

Cool! I remember getting to see the locker room when we went up there in high school, we thought it was the coolest thing ever.

just for frame of reference, here's what we're working with in Ames:

EWYICWGKXCEANOW.20091022144044.jpg

Do you wrestle there? I wonder if you could train with them guys in the off-season or any other time? Im interested in learning straight up wrestling. Does anybody here train with there local college?

Do you wrestle there? I wonder if you could train with them guys in the off-season or any other time? Im interested in learning straight up wrestling. Does anybody here train with there local college?

i have no idea to be quite honest. there's an alliance black belt in judo club that asked me about that. i know ricky lundell trained with cael. coach jackson's a pretty cool dude.

there's always IM i guess. i've been wanting to start a grappling club for a few years now, but the wrestling room access gets tricky with NCAA liability and Master Pak doesn't like sharing the mats in Forker for the same reasons...

Back