Ion Cuțelaba vs Shogun Rua [what if]

Really ?

Rua looked great in his last fight...

Shogun gave us some awesome moments, and for his sake I hope he moves on to something that doesn’t involve getting punched or kicked in the head.

The UFC were assholes for using Shogun to build a younger fighter off his name - a fighter who Shogun would've decimated in his prime

Such disrespect to Shogun

Shogun should only be fighting other legends at this point. Shogun vs Anderson is the fight to make

Last edited:
The UFC were assholes for using Shogun's name to build a younger fighter off of who Shogun would've decimated in his prime

Shogun should only be fighting other Legends at this point. Shogun vs Anderson is the fight to make
its their way of doing stuff

As a longtime shogun supporter, I'd like to see him just call it a day.It saddens me to know deep down that he's really a fringe top 15 205er and that's in a currently poor UFC 205 class...... and that'll change and quicker than you might think.The guy s been all over world, has made plenty of cabbage and has a way to make or further his living.I want to remember him and the mollywhopping he took to machida not an extra 3 or 4 fights where I see him staring at an arena ceiling.

RESPECT/WAR RUA

The UFC were assholes for using Shogun to build a younger fighter off his name - a fighter who Shogun would've decimated in his prime

Shogun should only be fighting other legends at this point. Shogun vs Anderson is the fight to make

CuteBox bro, Master Corderio wouldn't stand for that shit. I'd rather see him fight a shit cunt like Dan Kelly and retire on a win.

Back