Television INVINCIBLE - Dragonlord's Recommendation (Season 2 Returns March 14)

If you have seen the entire season one of INVINCIBLE, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
If anyone noticed/knows, in the scene when theres a flashback as Nolan explains to Mark the truth about the invasions on various alien worlds,theres this 2s flashback of a one eyed dude <exactly like Allen the alien,the alien Mark hangs out on the moon> WITH A TINY GREEN BUG<caterpillar> on shoulder. Im guessíng its a homage to sth comic related, anyone knows what?

I hope we see more of those robot things in season 2 that they sent after Omniman in episode 6. It’s kind of crazy that they’re strong enough to annoy Omniman even in a group. And if Robot can control them it makes him the strongest guy on Earth.
i love this show and it really tracks the common sense line however those cyborgs dont make sense to me. Nukes,lasers from effin space,jets, alien monsters...nothing really phases Nolan,not even close to his strength. But ordinary human anatomy based, even if somewhat enhanced, cyborgs are giving him quite the challenge. I dont like it. But that is perhaps nitpicking on a otherwise seriously entertaining show.

Dam just watched episode 8. This show is nuts. Crazy violence. The animation is top notch. The big reveal of Omni Man reminds me of Dragonball Z and the Saiyins. I can’t wait for season 2. I hope Mark gets stronger because I’m guessing he will fight other Viltrumites. One thing I found weird was that Omni Man loved his wife like a pet. It kinda implies that he fucks his pets. Other than that, good season.

I hope we see more of those robot things in season 2 that they sent after Omniman in episode 6. It’s kind of crazy that they’re strong enough to annoy Omniman even in a group. And if Robot can control them it makes him the strongest guy on Earth.
Robot was not controlling those things.

I'm kinda trying to not recall all the things that happened in the comics. So for now, I'm blissfully unaware of what you are talking about.
Ya part of me wants to read them, but the other doesn't. It was like the walking dead I knew most of what was going to happen and would've been better not knowing. Through I never finished the comics and stopped at season 8 I think.

Yeah. Lol. I didn’t notice it until you pointed it out. It might be intentional as a sort of mockery of “Wokeism” and how it can stereotype groups, despite the idea being we shouldn’t stereotype people.
In regards to the show being woke or anti-woke, take note that the Invincible comics started in 2003. So everything that happened in this show's season one was written from around 2003 to 2005.

In regards to the show being woke or anti-woke, take note that the Invincible comics started in 2003. So everything that happened in this show's season one was written from around 2003 to 2005.
Even when Amber mentions the college having a great social justice program despite everyone being privileged? :p

Great show, kinda bummed out how they decide to make the whole amber/mark thing play out it is not often I get a pairing that is representative of my own dating preferences.
I guess making eve black would of been too much so they just changed amber instead but the way the show is going I wouldn't be suprised if they decide to keep amber and not go the way of the comic by pairing mark with eve although it seems that is the long game here. Making the relationship between amber and mark too problematic and its their way of writing out this version of amber

So I'm dumb but I never knew Mark was half Asian in the comics. I have the comics but I never picked up on it.

He isn't in the comics; they changed the ethnicity of the characters to match their voice actors. That's why Amber looks like Beets, Debbie resembles Sandra Oh etc.

Back