PBP Invicta FC 45 PbP Wed. Jan. 12 8pm ET, 5pm PT (free on youtube)

Who you got for main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The UFC needs to stop playing and make 105. Drop 145 if you must but I want to see the best fighting the best.

Come on Delbroni, wrap it up!

200.gif

She is kinda adorable.

This interview is almost longer than the fight.

She seems to keep talking about one championship...
Was she? That is another good route. I want to see her vs the best of the division. She looks like she has a lot of potential.

First go at the Tapology thing... now you all know I don't know shit.

85242-2633112.png

Next Invicta event is on Wednesday March 9. Thanks for the banter, hopefully I'll see you all on Saturday for Pallas Athena.

UPDATE: Invicta FC 45 had 7.8k views during the live stream.

Last edited:
I wish I had known about this. I’ve been following Invicta faithfully for over 4 years. They made the last show a ppv. Then this one with zero promotion that I actually saw. I caught the last 3 rounds of the ME.

On a Wednesday night. If Invicta is trying to kill their fanbase they are heading down the right path.

Congrats to DelBoni. That was an impressive 3 rounds that I saw. Good for her.

Judges got it right this time as Delboni got the title. Fun seeing Jessica Andrade in her corner. Different from their first fight in that Delboni didn't mind being on the ground at all. She won those exchanges as well as the striking exchanges. Her acceptance interview lasted longer than the 25 minute fight lol. Not sure why Zappitella wants to move up a weight class. She's small even for an atomweight.

Pasqual dispatched her fight quick - TKO in under a minute. Her interview also lasted longer than the fight.

Was rooting for Team Hawaiil but Cowan got the RNC. The announcers said Cowan was formerly a gymnast. Didn't know that. Nice display of sportsmanship at the end of that one.

Good seeing a return to fighting. See you round the boards!

i haven't paid them much mind until now but they are a gold mine @PurpleStorm would appreciate them
'Del Pony' and 'Del Bony' in the same sentence. Oh there was 'telephony'

--
Delboni has come on super strong and Zap not getting the TDs with some desperation. Huge momentum shift.
Yeah I saw another one that was wildly misspelled. Like Pooh Malta or something. Turned the subtitles off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back