leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Some good names for the first post-pandemic event

Some good names for the first post-pandemic event
this will be after Invicta 40: Ducote vs Lima

as always, hope they add more matches. If you get an injury and someone misses weight they will barely have enough for a main card. Im interested in the co-main and Main

I like Lindsay, but that Harley Quinn was a miss for me

I like Lindsay, but that Harley Quinn was a miss for me

she got the voice tho

also this thread is for IFC 41, but ppl are turning it into an IFC 40 thread (probably because there isn't an independent IFC 40 thread and confusion results)
<TheDonald>

she got the voice tho

also this thread is for IFC 41, but ppl are turning it into an IFC 40 thread (probably because there isn't an independent IFC 40 thread and confusion results)
<TheDonald>
its just alittle played out at this point
she should have done something more current, perhaps a Scarlett Witch, Black Widow or Wonder Woman (1984 version) that have upcoming movies/tv coming out. That would have gotten more attention

she should have done something more current, perhaps a Scarlett Witch, Black Widow or Wonder Woman (1984 version) that have upcoming movies/tv coming out. That would have gotten more attention
Birds of Prey was out this year (not that anyone watched it).

yes but the character debuted in Suicide Squad I believe

and that was 2016
Yes, but the character was in a movie from this year. Batman came out in like 1989. Should nobody dress up as Batman because the movie is pushing 40? Also, Harley Quinn debuted in Batman TAS in the 90s.
51ohAeHavnL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Yes, but the character was in a movie from this year. Batman came out in like 1989. Should nobody dress up as Batman because the movie is pushing 40? Also, Harley Quinn debuted in Batman TAS in the 90s.
so originally I was commenting on how I believe the cosplay was not a great choice
a fighter did Joker not too long ago, it was well done despite coming off alittle creepy. For UFC weigh ins, we dont expect deviations from standard Reebok outfits so I think that also helped.

as for Harley Quinn I was referring specifically to that Margot Robbie version but regardless, Lindsay looked good. This is just my critique of her choice.

so originally I was commenting on how I believe the cosplay was not a great choice
a fighter did Joker not too long ago, it was well done despite coming off alittle creepy. For UFC weigh ins, we dont expect deviations from standard Reebok outfits so I think that also helped.

as for Harley Quinn I was referring specifically to that Margot Robbie version but regardless, Lindsay looked good. This is just my critique of her choice.
Fair enough

I get what you're saying- every bird who wants to play up her wild side dresses up as Harley Quinn for a couple of years already (probably while putting on that 'sweet but psycho' song) - but if anybody's gonna be Harley Quinn, it's Lindsey VanZant. So I think she can be given a pass ;)

Attention wise, it gets the same amount. But if Lindsey did promos where she can speak in her Harley Quinn-like voice while in costume, that'd get the most attention (provided she had an appropriate platform to do so, i.e. the UFC and not Invicta or BelLOLtor)

I thought walker was retired checked her stats may 2016 last fight where's she been? 100% young should kill her.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back