• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta 23 - Porto vs Niedzwiedz - Kansas City

Tiffany Van Soest +118 1u

D'alelio -125 1u

Phillips +165 .5u

Wasn't expecting so much action this weekend, between Invicta, Bellator, and Titan, I've got about 10 units wagered

Tiffany Van Soest +118 1u

D'alelio -125 1u

Phillips +165 .5u

Wasn't expecting so much action this weekend, between Invicta, Bellator, and Titan, I've got about 10 units wagered

timebomb has been bombed so far in mma.. who's she fighting, again? we didn't get lines in the states, hehe.. some girl named ferea i've never heard of

and yea, i have more than that.. big action weekend surprisingly. i expected shorty torres (Off topic!) to be -500 or worse and that's a big reason hehe

timebomb has been bombed so far in mma.. who's she fighting, again? we didn't get lines in the states, hehe.. some girl named ferea i've never heard of

and yea, i have more than that.. big action weekend surprisingly. i expected shorty torres (Off topic!) to be -500 or worse and that's a big reason hehe

Tiff is fighting a 34 y/o 1-0 muay Thai striker/BJJ white belt.

Can't believe I got that -185 Torres opener, like you I was expecting around -400, just wish limits weren't so low

van Soest is fighting Christine Ferea, the Ross Pearson-as-Prison Dyke looking girl who beat Rachel Ostovich by 3rd round KO a short while ago.

Given Ferea fights (and looks) like a prison brawler, I like this to be to be a good fight for van Soest to get her first MMA win.
'Course being MMA, kickboxer Tiffy will probably be laid out cold by a wild haymaker in about 90 seconds.

because it's only on Unibet (so far as I can see?) I can only risk £20 on her anyway, booo (or phew, depending :p)

Lmfao @ the bald dummy named Deo on vivisection saying Fasholz is good at grappling

phillips weighs in 140.4 *shakes head* and is way smaller than faszholz, still.

modafferi up to +195, doubling my bet up to 1u

sitting at:

2u porto +165
1.55u faszholz -155
1u roxy +168

man that's fucked up, ferea really does look like ross pearson lol.

i think this is going to look like muay thai with small gloves. think van soest should have a significant advantage in speed and athleticism. she's probably the better striker overall but ferea might have better hands.

i don't mind a shot on van soest at + money at all, good match up to get her into the win column imo.

bookmaker odds out. do bookmaker reduce juice before the fights or is that it now?

before the odds i was planning on betting her at 1.7 or better. guess im seeing it diff to most as the odds suggest so could be wrong. would of only bet small at 1.7. kinda forced into big play now. just gonna back what i initaly capped it as

0.2u to 15u
So 8 units isn't really a big bet I take it then, it's like me betting 1 or 2 units? I just wondered if you were crazy confident in this like it's the bet of the year or this is just like any other bet you make on a lark. Edit- I see you like the value as you think she should be favored not a dog.

Kelly faszholz looked way bigger than phillips, towered over her, even tho phillips came in kind soft at 140 LOL... this fight seems like a pass to me. This whole card screams pass to me but fuck it might put a little something down.

Feel like the underdog of the main event, porto, interests me. I will mull it over for the next couple of hours and decide.

A good general knows when its appropriate to attack or retreat.

So 8 units isn't really a big bet I take it then, it's like me betting 1 or 2 units? I just wondered if you were crazy confident in this like it's the bet of the year or this is just like any other bet you make on a lark. Edit- I see you like the value as you think she should be favored not a dog.
ill bet that much v regulary. most prefer a smaller bet for similar level of confidance

Kelly faszholz looked way bigger than phillips, towered over her, even tho phillips came in kind soft at 140 LOL... this fight seems like a pass to me. This whole card screams pass to me but fuck it might put a little something down.

Feel like the underdog of the main event, porto, interests me. I will mull it over for the next couple of hours and decide.

phillips last fight was at 145. dunno if that was short notice tho. so maybe she just didnt keep weight under control for a bit. had a fair few loses recently. might just not give a shit anymore and eased off training. any interviews?

im confidant porto wins the stand up. issue is whether neidz can win with takedowns for me.

Back