• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta 19 - Maia vs Modaferri - Kansas City

damn 1-1 and looks like roxy might be fresher

great grappling by roxxy.. make it 19-19. that armbar was looking close

Roxy makes fighters looks bad. I've been on the wrong side of her fights a lot lately.

Roxy R2. She kept her movement and striking pace up this round, while Maia's output lessened and she was less aggressive. Roxy getting the take down and going for those subs, plus ending the round on top, is why I give it to Roxy.

1-1

Roxanne might have stolen round 2 at the end there with the sweep, sub attempts and mount.

I thought Tiff Timebomb fought already

Oh wait that's K-1 Roxy out there :cool:

I really didn't expect Roxy to outgrapple Maia. Pls just keep this standing and outstrike this bum Maia

man i stopped paying attention a couple times in rd 3. i bet it is a split round based on what i saw, though, could've gone either way

so i'm calling it 10-10!

29-29 after 3

Roxy R3. She actually looked better on the feet during the first 2 minutes of the round, as she landed a few decent punches and a lot of mid and low kicks. She got the take down and had full top control for a minute, then ended up on the bottom for the last 1:20 or so of the round but locked in an armbar that Maia couldn't get out of, thus giving the advantage to Roxy.

Roxy 2-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back