INVASION: Philippines vs. The World results

Marquez went to the event just to challenge Pacquiao face to face

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mmn2leWjqVM

AJ has the most potential to be the next big thing from the Philippines.

I want to see the Penalosa Ponce De Leon rematch, hope it happens cuz Gerry is getting old

Watching Boom Boom, he still doesnt have any D, the reason he got caught by PDL. But he's still really young and has good KO power.

I like Bautista too, but I hope he can bounce back from such a crushing defeat by PDL. Kid's got serious skills.

As for Pac/Marquez, I wouldn't mind seeing it again, but I would rather they would go on and fight other fights- Pac already fought Barerra 2x, Morales 3x and Marquez 2x- I would like to see some new fights. Guzman, Valero at 130 or Diaz, either Diaz, Campbell, at 135.

Flip pride yeah!

Banal,Morales,Baustista are skilled guys. I hope their skills will be developed. :D

Please, find some other commentators. Those guys are annoying.

Flip pride yeah!

Banal,Morales,Baustista are skilled guys. I hope their skills will be developed. :D

Please, find some other commentators. Those guys are annoying.

The problem is they are the best boxing commentators here in the philippines.I would rather listen to diane and ronny than listen to chino trinidad.

^ I do believe the best choice among all of those commentators is Nonito Donaire. :D

yup but AFAIK he's not here yesterday.Atleast Ronny knows boxing and diane also.Ronny,Diane and Nonito is the best combination :icon_chee

Dyan is biased but she's one hot MILF so I'm cool with her. Donaire is a good commentator but he's biased himself. Ronnie is good as well- he at least acknowledges that there is an argument that JMM should have won.
Dyan is always biased towards the GBP fighters.

Sev Sarmienta should be fired already. I know way more about boxing than that fat fuck. Him, Chino and Quinito should stick to boxing.
Basketball :icon_chee

Onto the topic great fights for the pinoys and I would really like to see Gerry Vs Rafa or Gerry Vs Israel Vasquez.I've read in a newspaper that he wants to fight Rafael Marquez I would like to see that.

Would like to see a Penalosa/PDL rematch as well.

Back