Interview with Steven Graham - Bellator 217 Fight Against James Gallagher

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey Sherdog!
Hope it's been good.

I recently had an interview with Steven "Golden" Graham. He is fighting James Gallagher, in the main event of Bellator 217 in Dublin, Ireland. It's a big time fight for James, and even more so for Steven.

I asked him how it feels to be in such a fight, people counting him, fighting in Ireland, and how people are saying he is being 'fed' to Gallagher.

As always, hope you guys enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback!

Kind of a shit cereal. He should name himself after a splitting maul or chainsaw or something. Worst name since Darth Bader, who everyone thinks is going to kill Fedor. Time for me to die.

Kind of a shit cereal. He should name himself after a splitting maul or chainsaw or something. Worst name since Darth Bader, who everyone thinks is going to kill Fedor. Time for me to die.
Don't Die!

Article on FightBook MMA will be coming shortly on this interview

Underrated..

450.jpg

Seems to be great guy but he was brought in to lose. He has been finished already 3 times in his short career. This guy is massive step down from Bandejas

I thought you were talking about Al Capone

Seems to be great guy but he was brought in to lose. He has been finished already 3 times in his short career. This guy is massive step down from Bandejas
Yeah, but he is on a 5 fight win streak right now

Back