Interview with Sherdog's Very Own - AJ Garcia

Haha dude when I get out on the spot I can never remember names. This whole thread has been full of support tho and I appreciate it all. You guys are amazing.
Brother I'm just taking the piss..lol!I'm glad you're getting at least some recognition you deserve.Training hard and fighting for a living deserves mad props...you deserve mad props.Bless you mate.

I have a 2 part question. Does a calf slicer feel like your calf is being sliced and what happens if you don’t tap?

Some will think I’m trolling but I’m not. I don’t recall seeing it before..... not a very common submission.

Hope you kick ass in your next fight!

I have a 2 part question. Does a calf slicer feel like your calf is being sliced and what happens if you don’t tap?

Some will think I’m trolling but I’m not. I don’t recall seeing it before..... not a very common submission.

Hope you kick ass in your next fight!
It doesn’t really mess your calf up, it’s just the name for the move. It fucks your knee up pretty good tho. It doesn’t tear your ligaments right away like a heel hook but is extremely painful. I could barely stand up right after it happened but was ok the next day.

Here is what it looks like. This isn’t the way I got caught in it. There’s several ways to set it up but they all do the same thing in the end.

It doesn’t really mess your calf up, it’s just the name for the move. It fucks your knee up pretty good tho. It doesn’t tear your ligaments right away like a heel hook but is extremely painful. I could barely stand up right after it happened but was ok the next day.

Here is what it looks like. This isn’t the way I got caught in it. There’s several ways to set it up but they all do the same thing in the end.

Looks painful AF! Glad you’re okay man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back